Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old Wizard Spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
i have 2 good ideas for myth and life but its about changing old spells I know they have been made but I think some should have been made a different way like how all school except life and death and the except of balance doesn't have a lvl 22 hit all spell or 26 whatever the point is I think lifes lvl 22 spell seraph should have been to hit all and lowered like 50 power and earthquake should have been boosted 100+ cause earthquake does the same damage as frog but costs more I see myth wizards use frog more then they would earth cause its kind of not fair to spend 6 pips for a spell a rank 4 can hit equally. This is what seraph should do in my opinion 285-355 to all enemys and earth should be like this... 410-510 and destroys all blades and shields but I understand if you guys don't agree with me and can change an already made spell even thought it would be helpful to life and myth wizards

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
I don't understand, Why would Seraph hit all? It just doesn't make sense, It's a one enemy hit, and a one enemy hit only, there aren't any versions of it that hit all, As for earthquake, it is weak because it destroys all charms (Good or bad) and all wards (Good or bad) They are fine the way they are now.

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
iouman2013 on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
i have 2 good ideas for myth and life but its about changing old spells I know they have been made but I think some should have been made a different way like how all school except life and death and the except of balance doesn't have a lvl 22 hit all spell or 26 whatever the point is I think lifes lvl 22 spell seraph should have been to hit all and lowered like 50 power and earthquake should have been boosted 100+ cause earthquake does the same damage as frog but costs more I see myth wizards use frog more then they would earth cause its kind of not fair to spend 6 pips for a spell a rank 4 can hit equally. This is what seraph should do in my opinion 285-355 to all enemys and earth should be like this... 410-510 and destroys all blades and shields but I understand if you guys don't agree with me and can change an already made spell even thought it would be helpful to life and myth wizards
If they would increase the damage to earthquake, they they would have to change the side effect to make the spell more equal to all the other 6 pip spells. With life, you don't need an aoe spell. You have unicorn which heals everyone for 3 pips. Life specializes with heals, not attacks. If life had a 4 pip aoe spell, then unicorn would have to be replaced, not seraph because life doesn't have a 5 pip attack.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
Some charms reduce accuracy and damage; traps are good too.

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
This original message has been removed.
Well that was nice of you to say that. I was just trying to point out life doesn't need an aoe spell that low. They have all their healing spells to make up for their lack of attack.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
David DeathFlame on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
Well that was nice of you to say that. I was just trying to point out life doesn't need an aoe spell that low. They have all their healing spells to make up for their lack of attack.
I agree on your approach towards his message, We were merely stating what they have now to counter act what you want to change.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
MiguelThefirst on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
I don't understand, Why would Seraph hit all? It just doesn't make sense, It's a one enemy hit, and a one enemy hit only, there aren't any versions of it that hit all, As for earthquake, it is weak because it destroys all charms (Good or bad) and all wards (Good or bad) They are fine the way they are now.
Seraph does hit 1 enemy, it's just that the OP idea was to change it to hit all, because the first AoE life gets is at lvl 58. And since earthquake's after-effects are good or bad, I think that the damage should be increased, unless it destroyed positive charms and wards, not all charms and all wards.