Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm cat polymorph

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i'm trying to find where i can learn the storm cat polymorph. i went to the moon teacher and he only had gobbler and mander. do i get a quest or something to learn it.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
Celestia Base Camp, from there go to a dungeon called the Portico, inside is a moon school trainer that has it

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
skull98oo on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
i'm trying to find where i can learn the storm cat polymorph. i went to the moon teacher and he only had gobbler and mander. do i get a quest or something to learn it.
there is more then one moon trainer in CL.

Try to find one that isn't in the CL Hub area

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
skull98oo on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
Is this what you are referring to?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Polymorph_Cat_Bandit

If that's the case, you need to be level 54 to train it. But the page I linked to should tell you everything you need to know.

-v.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
thank you for telling me where to get it but i can't find the portico

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
skull98oo on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
thank you for telling me where to get it but i can't find the portico
That probably means you haven't unlocked it yet. It's the dungeon on the left in the central platform area of base camp. Follow the Achivist's quest line to repair the moon gate and you'll get there.