Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A cool new mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
I think the marleybone car would be an AWESOME mount (2 person ). I would love to cruise it all over the spiral. That's why i bought it was because i thought i would be driving it ( I kept it because it's still cool to have ).
PLEASE make this a mount....

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Until now, I've realized that Wizard101 has absolutely no car like mounts. I would LOVE to see there be an car mount that we can drive (assuming that your wizard already has an drivers licenses lol) around the spiral, on the streets, on sidewalks (though it would look weird if we're driving an car on the sidewalks of Wizard City lol). Anyways, good idea. I would love to see there be a Car Mount of any kind. It'll be really cool and interesting to wizards driving cars :D

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Most of the mounts are magical, I would think it should have magic flying engines that you can activate.
That would be quite cool!

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Until now, I've realized that Wizard101 has absolutely no car like mounts. I would LOVE to see there be an car mount that we can drive (assuming that your wizard already has an drivers licenses lol) around the spiral, on the streets, on sidewalks (though it would look weird if we're driving an car on the sidewalks of Wizard City lol). Anyways, good idea. I would love to see there be a Car Mount of any kind. It'll be really cool and interesting to wizards driving cars :D
As he has already said, it WOULD look weird if driving on the sidewalks. Also, it would look weird in nature-themed places like Mooshu or Zafaria (Pardon if Zafaria isnt nature themed ish, never made it there.) Thats probably why Kingsisle stuck with animals. I have a different thing to make a compromise. It is car-ish, and doesn't quite stick with animal theme but its less car-ish. How about a bicycle! You could have different types, such as raising the person count to 1, 2, 3, AND 4. Each person count costs a certain amount of extra crowns. In addition, to make more money (hehehe) you could have a bicycle park bundle, but lets not talk about that. An alternative to the bicycle COULD be a unicycle.

Hope I didnt change the original idea too much, I easily get creativity sparks.

Working with Natalie Iceblossom, find me in WC in the realms of Falmea or Bartleby.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Grace Goldenleaf on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
As he has already said, it WOULD look weird if driving on the sidewalks. Also, it would look weird in nature-themed places like Mooshu or Zafaria (Pardon if Zafaria isnt nature themed ish, never made it there.) Thats probably why Kingsisle stuck with animals. I have a different thing to make a compromise. It is car-ish, and doesn't quite stick with animal theme but its less car-ish. How about a bicycle! You could have different types, such as raising the person count to 1, 2, 3, AND 4. Each person count costs a certain amount of extra crowns. In addition, to make more money (hehehe) you could have a bicycle park bundle, but lets not talk about that. An alternative to the bicycle COULD be a unicycle.

Hope I didnt change the original idea too much, I easily get creativity sparks.

Working with Natalie Iceblossom, find me in WC in the realms of Falmea or Bartleby.
And a flying surfboard, a lightning cloud, a goat drawn rickshaw, a giant floating whale, a flying candycane and reindeer sleigh DON'T look wierd?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
seethe42 on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
And a flying surfboard, a lightning cloud, a goat drawn rickshaw, a giant floating whale, a flying candycane and reindeer sleigh DON'T look wierd?
no thier perfectly normal as for the car +1 i wanna see something that IS weird for once but seriously i once tried to come up with a pack to get them to implement a mb car mount.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I think wizard101 opted to not have cars because it would down the magic factor. I mean, a real life, regular old car. Maybe if you thought of a more magical way to have the car, then it would be much better. I've seen this request several times across the message boards. Sadly, it has never been made reality. Sadly, I doubt that it will ever be made reality.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
MythWizardForeves on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
I think wizard101 opted to not have cars because it would down the magic factor. I mean, a real life, regular old car. Maybe if you thought of a more magical way to have the car, then it would be much better. I've seen this request several times across the message boards. Sadly, it has never been made reality. Sadly, I doubt that it will ever be made reality.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
ooh so a perfectly normal horse from prospecter zeke does nothing to the magic factor but a car that we have seen in marleybone and in housing decorations will interesting