Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Group Gaming

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Hello!

I am a frequent player of Wizard 101. My most powerful wizard is a level 72 Life Wizard and I have explored most of the world with him. However, I often find myself at a disadvantage. I do not have other friends that play Wizard 101, so I cannot join with them to go through dungeons and battle powerful bosses. Is there a way to find groups who would be willing to do such things?

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Yes, You are at where to do so! You can also go to other websites that host those kind of things! I myself solo'd all of the worlds except for the exceptionally really hard dungeons :) I know the best gear, and I know different combos for the gear too, I can help you, so if you need my help just say so and I will port, but first we need to meet and add each other.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cresentdragon466 on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Hello!

I am a frequent player of Wizard 101. My most powerful wizard is a level 72 Life Wizard and I have explored most of the world with him. However, I often find myself at a disadvantage. I do not have other friends that play Wizard 101, so I cannot join with them to go through dungeons and battle powerful bosses. Is there a way to find groups who would be willing to do such things?
Have you tried wizard101 central yet?

Plenty of people there may be willing to lend you a hand and add you as a friend.