Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila: Don't lose hope!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I know that allot of wizards are very bummed that Aquila was not a big world. But, perhaps, Aquila returns with it's own Spiral Door? Maybe, the Aquila in Cyclops Lain is just the Island of the Immortals, not the entire world. Now, before any of you say they won't expand Aquila, let me tell you my reasons why I think they might:
  • Allot of wizards love Greek Mythology
  • Pirate101's Aquila was big, so why can't we explore the rest of Aquila?
  • There would be no reason for Immortals to rule over a small island

Do you think we might see more of Aquila?

-Nick
"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield"

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
I know that allot of wizards are very bummed that Aquila was not a big world. But, perhaps, Aquila returns with it's own Spiral Door? Maybe, the Aquila in Cyclops Lain is just the Island of the Immortals, not the entire world. Now, before any of you say they won't expand Aquila, let me tell you my reasons why I think they might:

-Nick
That's an awesome thought, maybe this could be what the areas are called:

Demeter's Forest - Home of the goddess of nature, but also home to a race called Evil Treants, the evil treants have kidnapped Demeter, and you must save her.

War's Plains - A wasteland of destruction, home to Ares, his children & his sister Enyo, but Enyo & Ares are attacking each other, and only their children are stopping Aquila from falling apart, and breaking away from the Spiral forever.

Cythera - The land of Aphrodite is one of pure beauty, but with gifts come curses, and after his son castrated him, Ouranos lay a curse upon Cythera, that one day ugliness shall sweep Aphrodite, when the day comes, you must restore her beauty to stop her vengeance.

Fields of Asphodel - An area in the Underworld that is seemingly filled with nothing but lost souls, but that changes when you are sent there by Hermes & Dionysus to retrieve their sacred symbols, before Hades does.

Crossroads of Heck - Meet the minor gods of the Underworld (Hypnos, Iris, Hecate & others) as you journey through the crossroads, on each path is a different dungeon, Fields of Punishment, Elysium, Isles of the Blessed & Hades' Palace.

Primordial Lands - Home of Primordial gods such as Gaea, Ouranos, Pontus and more, this is a land of creatures much more powerful than the gods, so do not be ashamed if you fall in battle.

Astral Phases - Land of Hemera, Nyx, Eos and other astral gods, you not only learn new astral spells here, but you must defeat bosses to gain them. This area does not work like others, as you must defeat 1 God, Titan or Primordial Deity to gain 1 spell for each you defeat.

Olympian Chamber - Where the Spiral Door is, when you arrive in Aquila, you speak with Persephone in here. There is also a TC vendor called King Midas, and a crafter called Arachne.

Epirus - The Chamber of the Dead is where Thanatos is planning on building a link between the living & the Dead, so that he can rule the Spiral. You must battle your way through this seemingly impossible dungeon to stop him.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
<3 I would love for Aquila to return. I posted an idea much like Aquila before in the dorms area. (because i'm obsessed with greek mythology) If Aquila became larger or -dare I hope?- became a main world I would be soooo so so soooo happy. With a million more "so's" added. I would love for many more gods and goddesses (such as Demeter, Dionysus, Artemis, Hecate, Thanatos, Hypnos, etc) to be able to join the storyline. <3 <3 <3 Also they could add the titans (Rhea, and all the others ...) in or even the giants (Enceladus, Porphyrion, etc) or even Gaea, Ouranous, and Tartarus ... Well, i'll stop typing before I start rambling on and on about crazy greek mythology stuff. Adios.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
That's an awesome thought, maybe this could be what the areas are called:

Demeter's Forest - Home of the goddess of nature, but also home to a race called Evil Treants, the evil treants have kidnapped Demeter, and you must save her.

War's Plains - A wasteland of destruction, home to Ares, his children & his sister Enyo, but Enyo & Ares are attacking each other, and only their children are stopping Aquila from falling apart, and breaking away from the Spiral forever.

Cythera - The land of Aphrodite is one of pure beauty, but with gifts come curses, and after his son castrated him, Ouranos lay a curse upon Cythera, that one day ugliness shall sweep Aphrodite, when the day comes, you must restore her beauty to stop her vengeance.

Fields of Asphodel - An area in the Underworld that is seemingly filled with nothing but lost souls, but that changes when you are sent there by Hermes & Dionysus to retrieve their sacred symbols, before Hades does.

Crossroads of Heck - Meet the minor gods of the Underworld (Hypnos, Iris, Hecate & others) as you journey through the crossroads, on each path is a different dungeon, Fields of Punishment, Elysium, Isles of the Blessed & Hades' Palace.

Primordial Lands - Home of Primordial gods such as Gaea, Ouranos, Pontus and more, this is a land of creatures much more powerful than the gods, so do not be ashamed if you fall in battle.

Astral Phases - Land of Hemera, Nyx, Eos and other astral gods, you not only learn new astral spells here, but you must defeat bosses to gain them. This area does not work like others, as you must defeat 1 God, Titan or Primordial Deity to gain 1 spell for each you defeat.

Olympian Chamber - Where the Spiral Door is, when you arrive in Aquila, you speak with Persephone in here. There is also a TC vendor called King Midas, and a crafter called Arachne.

Epirus - The Chamber of the Dead is where Thanatos is planning on building a link between the living & the Dead, so that he can rule the Spiral. You must battle your way through this seemingly impossible dungeon to stop him.
King Midas sells the 1-9 pip TC, but only the 9 attack spells from your teacher. He also gives all of the current star, moon & sun TC (not the sun transmutes though), and also the 3 shadow spells for 5,000 gold each shadow spell.

Arachne sells recipes for level 100+ clothing, 10 pip TC, 3 new spells & some amulets, athames, rings & decks. I can't think of the clothing, so here's my other ideas:

Amulets:

Promethean Chain - +1 Lava Lord, +1 Fiery Giant, +250 health & +5 fire damage.
Khione's Charm of Winter - +1 Ice Efreet, +1 Ice Dragon, +300 health & +5 ice damage.
Charm of Zeus' Priest - +1 Water Efreet, +1 Storm Dragon, +225 health & +5 storm damage.
Gaea's Stone of Eternal Rest - +1 Stone Colossus, +1 Muscled Cat, +275 health & +5 myth damage.
Demeter's Seed of Nature - +1 Bronze Helephant, +1 Spirited Minotaur, +300 health & +5 life damage.
Thanatos' Soul Catcher - +1 Ominous Scarecrow, +1 Deadly Minotaur, +275 health & +5 death damage.
Nemesis' Avenging Charm - +1 Lernaean Hydra, +1 Lycian Chimera, +275 health & +5 balance damage.
Solar Fragment - +1 Sharpened Blade, +1 Potent Trap, +1 Primordial & +1 Cloak.
Moonstone - +1 Polymorph Pteranadon, +1 Polymorph Jaguar, +1 Polymorph Icehorn & +1 Moonbeam.
Stellar Charm - +1 Mass Amplify (Amplify to all allies), +1 Mass Fortify (Fortify to all allies), +1 Mass Infallible (you get the idea) & +1 Mass Vengeance.
Bladed Charm - +1 Balance Blade, +1 Bladestorm, +1 Sharpened Blade & +1 Cleanse Charm.
Trapped Charm - +1 Hex, +1 Curse, +1 Potent Trap & +1 Shatter.

Spells:

Aeolus - Storm, 70% accuracy, 4 pips, 400 damage & +20% to next 4 storm spells.

Apollo - Fire, 75% accuracy, 5 pips, 300 damage & stun for 1 round to enemy, & 300 health to self.

Khione - Ice, 80% accuracy, 4 pips, 100+300 damage over time.

Survivor
May 05, 2009

-Nick
I agree HIGHLY I thought that the world could be like Wysteria, not just dungeons. I like the idea but I like the original system better xD

Historian
May 06, 2009

-Nick
Pirate101's Aquila is big because Aquila is central to their main story plot, while ours is not. I think the idea behind Aquila was for it to include new dungeons and new rewards. And the Immortals do not rule over just their little island, that is their home. They rule over Pirate101's Aquila (it's explicit shown in their story).

I think King Artorius, one of the writers of Wizard101, has left enough areas for expansion to come back to in the future. Whether or not Wizard101 will see more of Aquila is beyond me. I dunno how I feel about having a Spiral Door to Aquila and then having the Chariot of Aethon to the Garden of Hesparides. I guess it would be fine with what they did with Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk. I do hope that Wizards will stay in an area away from Pirate101's Aquila Skyways. Sicyon, Eyetolia and Corinth were mentioned in Mount Olympus, so maybe down below the home of the Immortals, there is a place for use to coexsist with Pirate101's Aquila.

But anything is possible to see more of Aquila.