Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopians from Azteca?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
So if you've been though Azteca, you've seen that some of the bosses are alligators, or Krokotpians. In Krokotopia, a Mander tells you that the Krokotpians came from a pledged land. Azteca was pledged with Xialba. So, maybe some Aztecans came over to Krokotopia. But wait, what was the name of Krokotopia before the Krokotpians came? Post you're ideas!

-Nick
"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield"

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
So if you've been though Azteca, you've seen that some of the bosses are alligators, or Krokotpians. In Krokotopia, a Mander tells you that the Krokotpians came from a pledged land. Azteca was pledged with Xialba. So, maybe some Aztecans came over to Krokotopia. But wait, what was the name of Krokotopia before the Krokotpians came? Post you're ideas!

-Nick
Maybe it was called Manderia, or possibly Egyptopia.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Historian
May 06, 2009

-Nick
I think it may have always been Krokotopia or it was an unamed world. I could believe it if some of the Caimens, which is a type of Alligator or Crocodile, left Azteca to find a new world. With the mindset of Azteca's war-like, king-run society, I bet the Caimens (now being called Kroks to the Manders) took over the Manders and created an empire known as the Tuts. This would also explain why there are so few Caimen's in Azteca. They all left. Of course it is possible these are two seperate creatures that look alike and evolved differently (look at the Mice in Khrysalis compared to the Mice in Skull Island (P101))

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Hero
Nov 14, 2010

-Nick
alligator is a different species then crocadile there is your answer

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
I think it may have always been Krokotopia or it was an unamed world. I could believe it if some of the Caimens, which is a type of Alligator or Crocodile, left Azteca to find a new world. With the mindset of Azteca's war-like, king-run society, I bet the Caimens (now being called Kroks to the Manders) took over the Manders and created an empire known as the Tuts. This would also explain why there are so few Caimen's in Azteca. They all left. Of course it is possible these are two seperate creatures that look alike and evolved differently (look at the Mice in Khrysalis compared to the Mice in Skull Island (P101))
The mice in Khrysalis are called Deer Mice, they're a different race.