Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to hit 1 million with Rank 1 Death spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Today, 12/7/2013, I have attempted to hit 1 million damage using my RANK 1 spell. I've went all out to attempt to hit one million with it and I have succeed (thou I have done a critical which helped I think. I'm not 100% sure if the critical would of actually effected the spell at all since sometimes it can automatically equal 1 million without the critical). I will now tell you the details of this nearly impossible attempt:
Btw, this is gonna be my biggest post ever
(Note: My character is Level 95 Death)

I have 73% Death Damage and 302 Death Critical. My equipment I have on is:
Hat: Hades' Helm of Torment (From Hades)
Robe: Hades' Armor of Torment (From Hades)
Boots: Hades' Striders of Torment (From Hades)
Pet: +5% Damage (Name: Pain-Giver)(this is the only talent you actually needed to know that's from my pet. The others didn't help. My pet is a Hatched Flying Squirrel)
Wand: Staff of the Subjugator (From Crown Shop)
Athame: Blade of the Felled Titan (From Cronus)
Amulet: Jewel of the Feint (Bazaar. I used this for the feint)
Ring: Alpha and Omega Ring (From Gladiator)
Deck: Any deck that can hold at least 24 cards

Now as for what spells I had, This is what I had in my deck (Permanent spell part):
1 Colossal
4 Potent Trap
6 Sharpened Blade (I only needed 3 but since I wanted to cast a Dark Pact on myself, i wanted Sharpened blade to show up as soon as possible so It'll be my first blade I cast)
2 Curse (1 regular, 1 enchanted)
6 Dark Pact (I only needed 1. Once again, I wanted the dark pact to show up so I can cast it before I cast any other blade)
1 Dark Sprite
2 Death Trap (1 regular, 1 enchanted)
3 DeathBlade (1 regular, 1 enchanted, 1 enchanted with TC Sharpened Blade)
2 Feints (1 regular, 1 enchanted)
3 Spirit Blades (1 regular, 1 enchanted, 1 enchanted with TC Sharpened Blade)
2 Spirit Traps (1 regular, 1 enchanted)
My friend had a BladeStorm Item Card from his robe (Tiki Armor of Sacred Songs) and a DragonBlade Item Card from his (Carnation Pixie) pet

Now for what TC I had in my Side Deck. I had:
2 Sharpened Blade (To find out where you can get them, click here)
Berserk (Bazaar)
Curse (Bazaar)
Death Trap (Bazaar)
Feint (Bazaar)
Spirit Blades (You can get both the Spirit Blade AND Spirit Trap from the librarian in Wizard City)
Spirit Traps
2 Dark Pact (1 regular tc and the other is from a pack that has a ghost symnbol)
NOTE: I traded the 2 Dark Pact TC with my friend so he would cast it on me

I strangely feel like I'm missing some kind of important info in this post . Well, if y'all spot it, then tell me. If I'm not missing any important info, then tell me that I didn't miss anything. I am not responsible for any failures in hitting 1 million if you DO attempt to do it just the way I have. Well, tell me what ya think and if you have to, try this out before you post your reply (only if you think I'm lying or something and you don't believe that I ACUTALLY hitted 1 million using my Rank 1 spell)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
Dark sprite with colossal?