Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3rd Arc World & Storyline

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
1st world - Mirage

Mirage is an Arab-themed world similar to Krokotopia in the sense that it's a desert world, but Mirage is filled with Felinas, a race of cat beings in traditional clothing, Scorpios, an enemy of the Felinas as they are like pests, except they can be deadly, and this is also a home to Solarians, a race of fire Seraphs, with red swords and halos. Nalia Dunestrider (the Felina from Wysteria) sends a distress signal to Merle, saying that a Scorpio bit the King of Felina. Merle sends you to help out, and you arrive at the Pond of Pisces. In this world you find out about the 3rd arc villain ~ Jaden Flowerbringer.

2nd world - Polaris

Polaris is filled with mammoths, ravens, seals, penguins & polar bears. Merle finds out about the war between the ravens and the polar bears known as Wintergeddon when the attacks are disrupting Grizzleheim. So he sends you to check it out. You arrive at the Frozen Fjord, and talk to a penguin shaman known as the Mystic Medullarum. You find out that Jaden warped the minds of the ravens by using a forbidden magic known as Clairvoyancy, to think that the polar bears held the secret to create another everwinter, and that they had to take it by force.
3rd world - Darkmoor

Darkmoor is a place known for being the origin of necromancy, but also the home to Dalia Falmea’s race known as Fyros, and along with undead there is another race as well: Aquilian refugees. Dalia receives a distress message from one of her relatives - Amber Drakonbreath. Merle sends you there and you arrive at the Shadow Woods, where you find out that Jaden kidnapped the Oracle of Apollo, therefore causing dismay among the Aquilian refugees.

4th world - Empyrea

Empyrea is a sky world, inhabited by sky squids, Seraphs, several storm creatures and a species known only as the Order of Shadow. As the name of the Order of Shadow suggests, Empyrea isn't just a land of beautiful skies and happy creatures, this was proven when Jaden was spotted by Lady Oriel when she was on holiday, stealing something. Because he was a theurgist, if she got too close Jaden could just dispel her, but she told Merle he stole the Peridot Onyx, the only thing keeping peace between myth & death, and she also says she saw him take a ruby and amethyst from the Vault of Crystals. Merle sends you to help Empyrean citizens and when you go you arrive in the Skyquarium.

5th world - Florana

A world of plants and wildlife is the perfect place for Jaden to use the things he has gathered from the spiral. Along with the Jade he took from the King of Florana, he merged the crystals of magic and wrote a script for the Oracle to read from out of its alloy. Merle knows that this will make the future itself change, so he sends you once more to foil Jaden's plans. You arrive at The Canopy, and there will be a shocking end to this arc, I will finish this post at a later time.

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
I didn't read everything but Mirage is an expansion of Krokotopia

Polaris is to much of a Pirate101 world, especially since it's a lot more modern, it just got out of a French Revolution, and so forth.

Lastly, Nodor is home to the Mammoths, that's where they fled from Grizzlehiem.

P.S Check out Swordroll.com for some Wizard and Pirate concept art...there's some on Darkmoore.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
1st world - Mirage

Mirage is an Arab-themed world similar to Krokotopia in the sense that it's a desert world, but Mirage is filled with Felinas, a race of cat beings in traditional clothing, Scorpios, an enemy of the Felinas as they are like pests, except they can be deadly, and this is also a home to Solarians, a race of fire Seraphs, with red swords and halos. Nalia Dunestrider (the Felina from Wysteria) sends a distress signal to Merle, saying that a Scorpio bit the King of Felina. Merle sends you to help out, and you arrive at the Pond of Pisces. In this world you find out about the 3rd arc villain ~ Jaden Flowerbringer.

2nd world - Polaris

Polaris is filled with mammoths, ravens, seals, penguins & polar bears. Merle finds out about the war between the ravens and the polar bears known as Wintergeddon when the attacks are disrupting Grizzleheim. So he sends you to check it out. You arrive at the Frozen Fjord, and talk to a penguin shaman known as the Mystic Medullarum. You find out that Jaden warped the minds of the ravens by using a forbidden magic known as Clairvoyancy, to think that the polar bears held the secret to create another everwinter, and that they had to take it by force.
3rd world - Darkmoor

Darkmoor is a place known for being the origin of necromancy, but also the home to Dalia Falmea’s race known as Fyros, and along with undead there is another race as well: Aquilian refugees. Dalia receives a distress message from one of her relatives - Amber Drakonbreath. Merle sends you there and you arrive at the Shadow Woods, where you find out that Jaden kidnapped the Oracle of Apollo, therefore causing dismay among the Aquilian refugees.

4th world - Empyrea

Empyrea is a sky world, inhabited by sky squids, Seraphs, several storm creatures and a species known only as the Order of Shadow. As the name of the Order of Shadow suggests, Empyrea isn't just a land of beautiful skies and happy creatures, this was proven when Jaden was spotted by Lady Oriel when she was on holiday, stealing something. Because he was a theurgist, if she got too close Jaden could just dispel her, but she told Merle he stole the Peridot Onyx, the only thing keeping peace between myth & death, and she also says she saw him take a ruby and amethyst from the Vault of Crystals. Merle sends you to help Empyrean citizens and when you go you arrive in the Skyquarium.

5th world - Florana

A world of plants and wildlife is the perfect place for Jaden to use the things he has gathered from the spiral. Along with the Jade he took from the King of Florana, he merged the crystals of magic and wrote a script for the Oracle to read from out of its alloy. Merle knows that this will make the future itself change, so he sends you once more to foil Jaden's plans. You arrive at The Canopy, and there will be a shocking end to this arc, I will finish this post at a later time.
Area Pricing (Crowns):

Mirage:

Pond of Pisces, Village of Felina & Scorpio Front - 2,000.
Castle of Catkin, Castle of Arachnids & Sky Heck Central - 2,000.
Solarian City, Sunshine Village & Celestial Castle - 2,000.
Photosynthetic Lane - 2,000.

Polaris:

Frozen Fjord, Penguin Palace & Seal Sea - 2,000.
Walrus Cove, Shark Ocean & New Ravenclaw - 2,000.
Bear Fort, Arctic Circle & No Man's Land - 2,000.
Sapphire City - 2,000.

Darkmoor:

Shadow Woods, Fyro Town & Skeletal Fort - 2,250.
Ghoulish Graveyard, Aquilian Refuge & Temple of Apollo - 2,250.
Ignis Palace, Fyre City & Decaying Fields - 2,250.
Armoury of Aquila - 2,250.

Empyrea:

Skyquarium, Seraph Village & Angelic Cloud Town - 2,250.
Empyrean Armoury, Thunder Alley & Sky High Sea - 2,250.
Shadow City, The Order's Headquarters & Morganthe's Tomb - 2,250.
Vault of Crystals - 2,250.

Florana:

The Canopy, Khrysalian Jungle & Palace of Florana - 2,500.
Viney Treetops, Monquistadorian Fleet & Cat's Forest - 2,500.
Jade Fortress, Overgrown Mines & The Darkened Jungle - 2,500.
Jaden's Hideout - 2,500.

Zeke's Quests:

Scorpion Hunt
Lost Penguins
Where's My Sword?
Shadow Walker
Wild Goose Chase

Eloise's Quests:

Florana - Beautiful Bouquet & Crystal Conundrum.

Other Updates:

If you're level 92+ talk to Diego Santiago Quaquirez the Third for a guide to shadow magic.
If you're level 100+ talk to Diego Santiago Quaquirez the Third for a guide to light magic.
If you're level 50+ talk to the Loremaster in the Antheneum for a new quest...

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Emerald9649 on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:

Polaris is to much of a Pirate101 world, especially since it's a lot more modern, it just got out of a French Revolution, and so forth.

P.S Check out Swordroll.com for some Wizard and Pirate concept art...there's some on Darkmoore.
From what I've heard, Mirage isn't an expansion to KT. And Polaris means North Star, and I didn't know it was in Pirate101 so that's why I put it. I can get rid of the mammoths from Polaris too.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Emerald9649 on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:

Mirage is not an expansion of Krokotopia. Where did you come up with this conclusion anyway? Why should an Arabic-themed world continue the tales of a world that is obviously Egyptian?

Polaris is an ally of the Council of Light, but I will agree, Pirate101 will more than likely see it before us. Same for Darkmoor.

I don't think the story ever mentioned the Mammoths fleeing from Nodor. But who knows, only Ice really gets close enough info on Nodor.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I can't help but think that your Empyrea is a very well copy of my Empyrea I posted on the 'What new Worlds do you think are in the Spiral?'. Especially how it mentions Seraphs, and a cloud sea. Please, make up your own ideas, after all, your name is 'TheIdeaMachine'. Also, your 'Felinas' are very similar to my Fwanelas, in spelling.

-Nick

"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield."

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
I can't help but think that your Empyrea is a very well copy of my Empyrea I posted on the 'What new Worlds do you think are in the Spiral?'. Especially how it mentions Seraphs, and a cloud sea. Please, make up your own ideas, after all, your name is 'TheIdeaMachine'. Also, your 'Felinas' are very similar to my Fwanelas, in spelling.

-Nick

Ok, I'll remove the Seraphs and the sea, but I called them Felinas from the word Feline, meaning cat-like.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
More stuff I've noticed that are very well copied:
  1. Empyrea, Mirage, Polaris, and Darkmor are all in my Third-Arc that I've posted
  2. Shadow Magic being in Empyrea

Once again, your name is 'TheIdeaMachine', so please, make up your own ideas. I'm not here so you can steal my ideas.

-Nick

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
More stuff I've noticed that are very well copied:
  1. Empyrea, Mirage, Polaris, and Darkmor are all in my Third-Arc that I've posted
  2. Shadow Magic being in Empyrea

Once again, your name is 'TheIdeaMachine', so please, make up your own ideas. I'm not here so you can steal my ideas.

-Nick
You realise that my ideas were posted on the 5th, yours were posted on the 6th, so I should say you copied if anything, and you said despair was in Empyrea, not shadow. I was inspired by your post, and that's why I used Seraphs in Empyrea, but I thought of the sea, because if it has storm creatures in it, and the Skyquarium too, there had to be an ocean somewhere. I think we had similar ideas, but I didn't copy anything other than Seraphs.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
You realise that my ideas were posted on the 5th, yours were posted on the 6th, so I should say you copied if anything, and you said despair was in Empyrea, not shadow. I was inspired by your post, and that's why I used Seraphs in Empyrea, but I thought of the sea, because if it has storm creatures in it, and the Skyquarium too, there had to be an ocean somewhere. I think we had similar ideas, but I didn't copy anything other than Seraphs.
You realize that his ideas were posted last month in the "what worlds on the spiral..." thread that you also were following? It's great to feed off each other's ideas, but don't get so caught up in things that you take credit for other peoples.

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:

-Nick

srsly it doesn't really matter, it could just be a coincedince, thus creating my new motto, great minds think alike.
Wolf RavenBreath93
"Great minds think alike"

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
seethe42 on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
You realize that his ideas were posted last month in the "what worlds on the spiral..." thread that you also were following? It's great to feed off each other's ideas, but don't get so caught up in things that you take credit for other peoples.
His ideas for the other worlds in the Spiral were posted on the fifth, that's why I took the blame for copying the Seraphs.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
His ideas for the other worlds in the Spiral were posted on the fifth, that's why I took the blame for copying the Seraphs.
Actually they were posted two weeks before that, it doesn't really matter. There's no point bickering over it, but reposting someone else's ideas as your own isn't nice.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
seethe42 on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Actually they were posted two weeks before that, it doesn't really matter. There's no point bickering over it, but reposting someone else's ideas as your own isn't nice.
What I meant was he posted his idea for Mirage, Darkmoor & Polaris in his 3rd arc after I did, and blamed me for copying.

Survivor
May 25, 2012
Hey, guys! Give him a break! He did nothing, just posted an idea. Besides every time I'm on the Message Boards I see someone who posted Empyrea, Polaris, Darkmoor and Mirage in a third arc post. Just accept it. This has happened to everyone. And Nicholas, don't blame him for you copying him. One last message: Be nice to TheIdeaMachine!

Benjamin Icecrafter Lvl 95
One school out rules them all! I was going to say but no, SHADOW MAGIC!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
1st world - Mirage

2nd world - Polaris

3rd world - Darkmoor

4th world - Empyrea

5th world - Florana

Clairvoyancy:

Clairvoyancy is the ability to manipulate your enemies to do your bidding. With Clairvoyancy you can warp the very fabric of reality with your mind. Clairvoyancers hold the powers of the mind, if you master Clairvoyancy, you can warp your enemies minds. Similar to Shadow Magic, Clairvoyancy was banned from the spiral, but once again, Merle saw that if the enemy broke the rules and we didn't, they'd be one step ahead. So Merle summoned a friend of his who was a Theurgist, who secretly learnt Clairvoyancy as well. When he arrives, he says his name is Jason Drake, Mallistaire's brother who was disowned by his family who were all quiet and confined whereas Jason was happy and outgoing. He used to teach theurgy at Ravenwood before Sylvia came, when Sylvia died, Jason was invited to take her place, but he declined, as his brothers would be in a state, and probably hit him with a spell. Jason said he would teach you Clairvoyancy and place his school in the chasm of the death school (only level 110+ who have talked to the Mystic Medullarum about Clairvoyancy in Polaris can enter the school). These are the spells he teaches:

Clairvoyant Trap - Makes 1 enemy place a trap on themselves of their opposite school for their turn, 90% accuracy, 2 pips.
Clairvoyant Blade - Makes 1 enemy give you a blade of their opposite school for their turn, 90% accuracy, 2 pips.
Clairvoyant Prism - Makes 1 enemy place a prism to turn damage of their school into the opposite (balance & shadow turn into a random 1) for their turn, 90% accuracy, 2 pips.
Clairvoyant Spear - Makes 1 enemy give you a spear of their school for their turn, 90% accuracy, 2 pips.
Verse of Possession - Beguiles 1 enemy for 4 rounds, 90% accuracy, 6 pips.
Verse of Defence - Makes all current shields on allies, and all weaknesses on enemies immune to cleanse charm, earthquake & similar spells, 90% accuracy, 4 pips.
Verse of Offence - Makes all current blades & spears on allies & traps on enemies immune to disarm, earthquake & similar spells, 90% accuracy, 4 pips.

These would be available at level 110, the verse spells can be learned at 115, the others can be learned at 110. There would also be another talking slot (or whatever they're called) called Forbidden Clairvoyancy, as the others were dangerous, but still allowed in the Spiral. The next spells are open when you go to Darkmoor at level 120+, and to learn these, you need 1 training point per spell, but also some reagents, depending on the type of spell. I'll post these spells in a later post.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
Clairvoyancy:

Clairvoyancy is the ability to manipulate your enemies to do your bidding. With Clairvoyancy you can warp the very fabric of reality with your mind. Clairvoyancers hold the powers of the mind, if you master Clairvoyancy, you can warp your enemies minds. Similar to Shadow Magic, Clairvoyancy was banned from the spiral, but once again, Merle saw that if the enemy broke the rules and we didn't, they'd be one step ahead. So Merle summoned a friend of his who was a Theurgist, who secretly learnt Clairvoyancy as well. When he arrives, he says his name is Jason Drake, Mallistaire's brother who was disowned by his family who were all quiet and confined whereas Jason was happy and outgoing. He used to teach theurgy at Ravenwood before Sylvia came, when Sylvia died, Jason was invited to take her place, but he declined, as his brothers would be in a state, and probably hit him with a spell. Jason said he would teach you Clairvoyancy and place his school in the chasm of the death school (only level 110+ who have talked to the Mystic Medullarum about Clairvoyancy in Polaris can enter the school). These are the spells he teaches:

Clairvoyant Trap - Makes 1 enemy place a trap on themselves of their opposite school for their turn, 90% accuracy, 2 pips.
Clairvoyant Blade - Makes 1 enemy give you a blade of their opposite school for their turn, 90% accuracy, 2 pips.
Clairvoyant Prism - Makes 1 enemy place a prism to turn damage of their school into the opposite (balance & shadow turn into a random 1) for their turn, 90% accuracy, 2 pips.
Clairvoyant Spear - Makes 1 enemy give you a spear of their school for their turn, 90% accuracy, 2 pips.
Verse of Possession - Beguiles 1 enemy for 4 rounds, 90% accuracy, 6 pips.
Verse of Defence - Makes all current shields on allies, and all weaknesses on enemies immune to cleanse charm, earthquake & similar spells, 90% accuracy, 4 pips.
Verse of Offence - Makes all current blades & spears on allies & traps on enemies immune to disarm, earthquake & similar spells, 90% accuracy, 4 pips.

These would be available at level 110, the verse spells can be learned at 115, the others can be learned at 110. There would also be another talking slot (or whatever they're called) called Forbidden Clairvoyancy, as the others were dangerous, but still allowed in the Spiral. The next spells are open when you go to Darkmoor at level 120+, and to learn these, you need 1 training point per spell, but also some reagents, depending on the type of spell. I'll post these spells in a later post.
Alright, this is the Forbidden Clairvoyancy:

Infernal Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 75% accuracy, +50% damage to fire damage (global), +70% Fire Blade to self, double the damage to DoT spells & -10% damage to ice damage.

Frosted Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 80% accuracy, +40% damage to ice damage (global), +60% Ice Blade to self, when a shield spell is casted, it summons 2 shields & -20% damage to fire damage.

Thunderous Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 70% accuracy, +55% damage to storm damage (global), +75% Storm Blade to self, double damage to all damage spells & -5% damage to myth damage.

Mythical Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 80% accuracy, +45% damage to all myth damage (global), +65% Myth Blade to self, all minions summoned when the global spell is still in action have double the health, better cards, and you can control what spells it uses & -15% damage to storm damage.

Lively Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 90% accuracy, +40% damage to life damage (global), +60% Life Blade to self, +50% to all healing spells & -20% damage to death damage.

Unliving Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 85% accuracy, +45% damage to death damage (global), +65% Death Blade to self, drain spells heal 100% instead of 50% & -15% damage to life damage.

Balanced Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 85% accuracy, +45% damage to balance damage (global), +65% Balance Blade to self, gain 2 pips every round & +25% power pip chance.

Reagents needed:

Fire - 1 Amber, 10 Fire Blossom & 5 Solarian Rubies.
Ice - 1 Amber, 10 Grendelweed & 5 Crystalline Snowflakes.
Storm - 1 Amber, 10 Aether & 5 Empyrean Ink.
Myth - 1 Amber, 10 Golden Pearl & 5 Pure Basilisk Blood.
Life - 1 Amber, 10 Kelp & 5 Hornet Stingers.
Death - 1 Amber, 10 Black Pearl & 5 Eclipse Lotus.
Balance - 1 Amber, 10 Sunstone & 5 Scorpio Crowns.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:

Infernal Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 75% accuracy, +50% damage to fire damage (global), +70% Fire Blade to self, double the damage to DoT spells & -10% damage to ice damage.

Frosted Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 80% accuracy, +40% damage to ice damage (global), +60% Ice Blade to self, when a shield spell is casted, it summons 2 shields & -20% damage to fire damage.

Thunderous Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 70% accuracy, +55% damage to storm damage (global), +75% Storm Blade to self, double damage to all damage spells & -5% damage to myth damage.

Mythical Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 80% accuracy, +45% damage to all myth damage (global), +65% Myth Blade to self, all minions summoned when the global spell is still in action have double the health, better cards, and you can control what spells it uses & -15% damage to storm damage.

Lively Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 90% accuracy, +40% damage to life damage (global), +60% Life Blade to self, +50% to all healing spells & -20% damage to death damage.

Unliving Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 85% accuracy, +45% damage to death damage (global), +65% Death Blade to self, drain spells heal 100% instead of 50% & -15% damage to life damage.

Balanced Clairvoyancy - 7 pips, 85% accuracy, +45% damage to balance damage (global), +65% Balance Blade to self, gain 2 pips every round & +25% power pip chance.

Reagents needed:

Idea machine good job once again. Though I do have some questions. The Ice forbidden spell gives tower shields right? And also the last reagent of each spell is a new one right?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Idea machine good job once again. Though I do have some questions. The Ice forbidden spell gives tower shields right? And also the last reagent of each spell is a new one right?
If the Forbidden Ice spell is in play, then yes, when you cast a Tower Shield, 2 of them appear. And yes, the other ones are in the new worlds, and I'll post all of the new reagents later.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:

Reagents needed:

These are the new reagents:

Mirage:

Seraph Gems - Rare Harvest=Solarian Rubies
Felina Claw - Rare Harvest=Felina Talon
Scorpio Tails - Rare Harvest=Scorpio Crowns
Desert Sand - Rare Harvest=Sandstorm Remnants

Polaris:

Penguin Amulet - Shaman Charm
Sapphire Snow - Crystalline Snowflakes
Polar Fur - Enchanted Fur
Raven Claw - Raven Feather

Darkmoor:

Eclipse Lotus - Moon Pearl
Infernal Shard - Infernal Crystal
Basilisk Blood - Pure Basilisk Blood
Aquilian Orb - Oracle's Orb

Empyrea:

Sky Squid Ink - Empyrean Ink
Crystal Shards - Khrystal Shards
Bottled Thunder - Electric Vial
Cloud Vapour - Cloud Wisp

Florana:

Bee Stinger - Hornet Stinger
Treant Branch - Treant Stump
Starflower - Astralily
Jade Ore - Sacred Jade

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
These are the new reagents:

Mirage:

Seraph Gems - Rare Harvest=Solarian Rubies
Felina Claw - Rare Harvest=Felina Talon
Scorpio Tails - Rare Harvest=Scorpio Crowns
Desert Sand - Rare Harvest=Sandstorm Remnants

Polaris:

Penguin Amulet - Shaman Charm
Sapphire Snow - Crystalline Snowflakes
Polar Fur - Enchanted Fur
Raven Claw - Raven Feather

Darkmoor:

Eclipse Lotus - Moon Pearl
Infernal Shard - Infernal Crystal
Basilisk Blood - Pure Basilisk Blood
Aquilian Orb - Oracle's Orb

Empyrea:

Sky Squid Ink - Empyrean Ink
Crystal Shards - Khrystal Shards
Bottled Thunder - Electric Vial
Cloud Vapour - Cloud Wisp

Florana:

Bee Stinger - Hornet Stinger
Treant Branch - Treant Stump
Starflower - Astralily
Jade Ore - Sacred Jade
I like it but looking at your guide I disagreed with death. Death's reagent is not rare giving Death an easier time with its forbidden spell. One way to fix it would be the reagent needed were moon pearls

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
I like it but looking at your guide I disagreed with death. Death's reagent is not rare giving Death an easier time with its forbidden spell. One way to fix it would be the reagent needed were moon pearls
Ok, they can be moon pearls instead, but it won't let me edit the original post of it, so I'll just say it here.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
Ok, they can be moon pearls instead, but it won't let me edit the original post of it, so I'll just say it here.
Well other than that all your other stuff is pretty good