Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winter Edit look in Ravenwood and The Commons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2012
Hello. I was never here for a winter in w101..and i was wondering if you guys add Winter-like edit look to Ravenwood and The Commons? Like, it would be snowy and stuff... Cause i saw in the Game Launcher, in place of the"Khrysalis part 1" thing, is Gamma on the perch thing, and in the background, would looks to be an icy form of Bartleby... so is there going to be that if there is winter-like edit look? Thanks!

Noah Wildblood - Level 55

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dark Spirit on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
Hello. I was never here for a winter in w101..and i was wondering if you guys add Winter-like edit look to Ravenwood and The Commons? Like, it would be snowy and stuff... Cause i saw in the Game Launcher, in place of the"Khrysalis part 1" thing, is Gamma on the perch thing, and in the background, would looks to be an icy form of Bartleby... so is there going to be that if there is winter-like edit look? Thanks!

No, no snow, however, a decorated tree and other outdoor decorations will appear at some point this month. And there is a pack that contains some wintery items as well.

Historian
May 06, 2009

I would love snow full and a white fog like the kind that billows out of Nosferabbit's Burrow in Haunted Cave (but more holiday like and cheery) to appear all over Ravenwood, the Commons, and the Shopping District. It would give the place a more Wintery feeling.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
how bout olde town and shopping district too?

Defender
Dec 25, 2012

i dont know cause i made my account last year during winter but started playing the month after december