Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Luck in Tartarus and Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
How lucky have you been in a run through of these dungeons? I had better luck in tartarus rather than waterworks. I got my waterworks gear one at a time in a total of 10 runs while it took me only one run to get my helm and robe as well as a storm exalted amulet from tartarus. What's the luckiest you guys have been? I'd like to know, some people may have gotten all their gear in a single run!!!

Ronan TitanHunter Level 95

Survivor
Oct 25, 2012
I've had the reverse problems.

I got my full set of waterworks gear in about 4 runs, with a death mastery.

On my tenth run of tartarus, and still nothing.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
I got to say WOW on your luck of getting the hat, robe, AND an Exalted Amulet in 1 run through of Tartarus. I would LOVE it if I had that much luck for once. Thing is, I never actually farmed for the waterworks gear from Waterworks although that's like the best gear around as of stats (Before Aquila came out). One thing that I would LOVE to get from the Tartarus dungeon (as anyone would want) is the Amulet of Divine Influence but thing is, I haven't went through that dungeon in quite awhile. I haven't done that battle in like about 1 month and 2 weeks, give or take some weeks/days. As for my luck of getting the Hades' hat, robe, and boots, it took me about (although I never kept track) 3 or 5 run throughs to get my hat, 2 or 3 more run throughs after that to get my boots, and then about 7 or 9 more run throughs just to get my robe. I had like the worse luck of getting the equipment from the Tartarus dungeon

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
I got to say WOW on your luck of getting the hat, robe, AND an Exalted Amulet in 1 run through of Tartarus. I would LOVE it if I had that much luck for once. Thing is, I never actually farmed for the waterworks gear from Waterworks although that's like the best gear around as of stats (Before Aquila came out). One thing that I would LOVE to get from the Tartarus dungeon (as anyone would want) is the Amulet of Divine Influence but thing is, I haven't went through that dungeon in quite awhile. I haven't done that battle in like about 1 month and 2 weeks, give or take some weeks/days. As for my luck of getting the Hades' hat, robe, and boots, it took me about (although I never kept track) 3 or 5 run throughs to get my hat, 2 or 3 more run throughs after that to get my boots, and then about 7 or 9 more run throughs just to get my robe. I had like the worse luck of getting the equipment from the Tartarus dungeon
Trust me, that is not the worst luck. I've farmed Hades about fifteen times and gotten one of Hades hats and Zeus's robe, as well as Senator's gear and reagents. However, Hades other hat would be much better for my death wizard, and I want Hades robe and boots. I was fortunate enough to get Hades wand, but after realizing I have really low block, I am discarding Hades wand in favor of the Brutal Ice Arrow Rod (80+ block to all schools).

In short, I have gotten nothing that I have truly wanted after about a month of farming (at least once per day on each weekend). Hades hat and Zeus robe are better than the WW gear, but I'm still trying to get the best gear (and of course the Amulet of Divine Influence, but I doubt I'll ever get it).