Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

better myth rank "x" spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
So i was thinking on how each school has a rank "X" spell (tempest, supercharge, heckhound, backdraft, frozen armor, ice armor, dryad, animate, pacify, cyclops minion, mega subdue troll minion,and judgement) and myth's is the absolute worst! all the other school's spells go up to 14 pips! and myth's only goes up to 4 and 3 pips (except for mega subdue). so i was thinking that myth students should be given a better rank "X" spell to compete with theother 6 schools. Maybe it could be for level 18 to replace the cyclops minion. it could do 75 damage per pip. Just my thoughts!

p.s. I did notice myth does have 3 "X" spells but two of them are terrible!

Christo mythspear 80 myth
zachary night vault 53 death
artur battlebringer 3 storm
lliam wintercaller 31 ice
noah sand theif 21 balance

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
MythMaker1005 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
So i was thinking on how each school has a rank "X" spell (tempest, supercharge, heckhound, backdraft, frozen armor, ice armor, dryad, animate, pacify, cyclops minion, mega subdue troll minion,and judgement) and myth's is the absolute worst! all the other school's spells go up to 14 pips! and myth's only goes up to 4 and 3 pips (except for mega subdue). so i was thinking that myth students should be given a better rank "X" spell to compete with theother 6 schools. Maybe it could be for level 18 to replace the cyclops minion. it could do 75 damage per pip. Just my thoughts!

p.s. I did notice myth does have 3 "X" spells but two of them are terrible!

Christo mythspear 80 myth
zachary night vault 53 death
artur battlebringer 3 storm
lliam wintercaller 31 ice
noah sand theif 21 balance
okay... the minions aren't THAT terrible but when i went to Avalon I didn't use my minions other than the minotaur( because he taunts) he others just end up killing your shields with a bloodbat! Anyway I would trade out even the helpful (@ young levels) for a "X" attack spell...

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
MythMaker1005 on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
okay... the minions aren't THAT terrible but when i went to Avalon I didn't use my minions other than the minotaur( because he taunts) he others just end up killing your shields with a bloodbat! Anyway I would trade out even the helpful (@ young levels) for a "X" attack spell...
What i mean by what i am saying is, after around the end of Krok, I never dared waste my pips on a minion when i could kill in that timeframe with a blade and frog!