Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't win any pvp cause my spells fizzle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
I am storm and I usually get some AMAZING Card that will kill my opponent but it AWAYS fizzles it is really annoying. Also life wizards has a HUGE advantage over everyone eels because they have tons of heal spells. Really I just need some tips on how to get better at it. It would really help me if someone capsule give me a tip. THANKS!

Life is my second school to so I have some heal spells.
I also pack in treasure cards when I do pvp.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2013
Hi there,

In battles, accuracy is a problem, so I suggest you buy some good gear that give you accuracy. Normally in the Bazaar, I would buy clothes that have good health, accuracy, damage, and resist. I prefer choosing gear from my school, but its up to you.

Good luck in your PVP

Madeline

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Haley moonshard on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
I am storm and I usually get some AMAZING Card that will kill my opponent but it AWAYS fizzles it is really annoying. Also life wizards has a HUGE advantage over everyone eels because they have tons of heal spells. Really I just need some tips on how to get better at it. It would really help me if someone capsule give me a tip. THANKS!

Haley,

If Fizzle is your main problem, I would strongly suggest Infallible, it give you +15% accuracy, and 15% pierce for four rounds. I would suggest that you have at least four in your deck, for a total of 16 rounds of attacks.
To give you any tips, I would need to know what level your Wizard is.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010

You can use spells like accurate to increase your accuracy. or extraordinary which would be better because you wont have to waste a round and it will not only increase your accuracy but your pierce on that spell to. usually fire and storm gear give accuracy because of the fact they have the lowest. so if you get really want more accuracy you can try getting waterworks gear or something along the lines of that.

Blaze dark mask lvl 90

Survivor
May 26, 2012

At a low level you get a spell card that increases storm spells accuracy.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2013
I would recommend Waterworks gear. You can also train a pet that has an ability to give accuracy.

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
well, the element fizzles a lot.
although, but the spells are uber - strong.
it's normal, say, do you have a secondary school
, , & are pretty much the best secondary schools in my opinion.
has spells that deal damage over time, spells with just the right amount of power and accuracy, & has spells to sacrifice minions, stun enemy's, and good equipment.
has spells that can hit your opponent then, heal you. some damage over time spells are SUPER strong, but, they don't heal you. a little more accuracy then fire, but weaker then fire.
has spells that can heal you with a lot of pips, i'm not very good with keeping pips, but it's worth it. life wizards will constantly annoy you with very good spells, the secret is, to use strong fire moves, after they used their pips.

if any wizards cast a -50% or - 50%, use a minor burst spell, 0 pips, small damage, all gone.

this is all i know, make sure to buy the best equipment with, health, armor, and damage. don't forget to save up on LOTS of pips. good luck, and see ya in the arena

-james skullheart lvl 42
:merchant wizard: