Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A shocking end of Khrysalis idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Ever think of this, guys..?

Did you ever think something was " happening " between Morganthe and Malistare?
No, not a couple, but something else?

We all know that the whole rise of Morganthe began as she was yet a child.
And we also all know Malistare was grown when he became evil..

Did we ever consider thinking that maybe, possibly, Morganthe and Malistare were related?
In a way, they do look the same and they surely do have same intentions without a doubt.

What do you guys think?

~ Scarlet Iceblade, 94

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
DavidaIceBladeXO on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Ever think of this, guys..?

Did you ever think something was " happening " between Morganthe and Malistare?
No, not a couple, but something else?

We all know that the whole rise of Morganthe began as she was yet a child.
And we also all know Malistare was grown when he became evil..

Did we ever consider thinking that maybe, possibly, Morganthe and Malistare were related?
In a way, they do look the same and they surely do have same intentions without a doubt.

What do you guys think?

~ Scarlet Iceblade, 94
same intentions? morganthe is the average all powerful villain trying to conquer malistaire was just doing anything necessary to bring his wife back to life

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Does that mean Morganthe is related to Cyrus Drake to?

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
critical blizzard on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
same intentions? morganthe is the average all powerful villain trying to conquer malistaire was just doing anything necessary to bring his wife back to life
By intentions, i met evil,

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
I really find this idea interesting. I really no arguement or statement because I find it a good twist We all know their will be more evil villians uprising in the spiral, but it's a good twist to have for once before we are to start a whole new storyline.

Scarlet Dragoneyes: 95

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
wraithcaster on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
Does that mean Morganthe is related to Cyrus Drake to?
Could be

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
DavidaIceBladeXO on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
Could be
cyrus drake is malistare's brother related to one but not the other no storyline didn't say half or step brother they have the same relations and just because their evil? i guess that means napolean and hitler are related too

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
critical blizzard on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
cyrus drake is malistare's brother related to one but not the other no storyline didn't say half or step brother they have the same relations and just because their evil? i guess that means napolean and hitler are related too
Their evil what?

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Woah ... if Morganthe and Malistaire were related, Morganthe would be waaaay more crazy evil than I thought. Then she would've turned her own relative into a minion-zombie thing!

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
MythWizardForeves on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Woah ... if Morganthe and Malistaire were related, Morganthe would be waaaay more crazy evil than I thought. Then she would've turned her own relative into a minion-zombie thing!

Maybe she wasn't making him a zombie-minion thing, but she was giving him both a new life and a chance for revenge against his worst enemy. I'm pretty sure that Mallistaire would've wanted that. So maybe Morganthe is evil in our minds, but why not have a twist, and show a backstory from Morganthe's point of view, where in Avalon, she was being curious and you tried to destroy her. Morganthe was curious again by learning shadow magic. It shows our adventures from her point of view that makes us look like the evil ones.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Maybe she wasn't making him a zombie-minion thing, but she was giving him both a new life and a chance for revenge against his worst enemy. I'm pretty sure that Mallistaire would've wanted that. So maybe Morganthe is evil in our minds, but why not have a twist, and show a backstory from Morganthe's point of view, where in Avalon, she was being curious and you tried to destroy her. Morganthe was curious again by learning shadow magic. It shows our adventures from her point of view that makes us look like the evil ones.
Malistaire doesn't hate us anymore at the end when he dies, though. He goes away peacefully, with his wife Sylvia. He doesn't go away screaming about revenge or whatever. He's happy.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
MythWizardForeves on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Malistaire doesn't hate us anymore at the end when he dies, though. He goes away peacefully, with his wife Sylvia. He doesn't go away screaming about revenge or whatever. He's happy.

Have you been to Xibalba?

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
wraithcaster on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Have you been to Xibalba?
Yeah. He was possessed by Morganthe's evil magic stuff I think. He was happy in Dragonspyre, so why would he be angry with us later on?