Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling In Zafaria And Stuff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Hi! :D i just started Zafaria at Level 62, if i beat Zafaria can anyone estimate about what level id be after i be after i beat it? Thanks!

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I started zafaria at level sixty, and got out at level seventy one, you will probably get out at level 72,73, or 74, don't worry if you are to late to Avalon, even if you get there at level 76, you would be fine. so don't worry about being late.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
levelwise and i havent beat zafaria yet this is just my wisdom speaking its better to be a higher wizard than a lower wizard level

talon moontail 61

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I started Zafaria around Level Sixty and didn't finish until Level Seventy-Two.
If you start or finish a bit earlier or later, that's absolutely fine! It all depends on how many side quests you have done from other worlds. I haven't done very many.

Jennifer StarRiver
Transcendent Thaumaturge

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Honestly, it will depend on how many side quests you do.
You can Bash through the worlds by only doing main quests, and get 8 - 10 levels, or you can do all the sides and posibly make 12 - 15.

How you play is completely your call, and will have severe effects on the "Exact" number of levels you gain...

Survivor
May 11, 2013
I'm a balance wizard and I do ALL side quest. I started at level 65 and finished at 74. (I didn't do much side questing in zafaria but I'm gonna go back to do them!

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
I was a level 69 when I started Zafaria.... And now I'm a level 70 in the Savannah. It happens. It just means the enemies are easier!

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Zafaria took me through about 10 levels. I estimate about 72 for you.

Angela Gem, Exalted Theurgist

Katie GoldFountain, Grandmaster Sorcerer