Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life needs more attack spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 21, 2012
to me life needs more attack spells that can do damage like for example u could do for a 8 pip spell and it does 700 damage to one person and heals everybody on ur team for 300 over 3 rounds

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Forest Lord, Gnomes, Spinysaurus... All attack spells.
People asking for more attack spells... just stop it. It really annoys me that the point of life to you is to have to have attack spells, not healing. It may be difficult for a life wizard to solo, but it is possible. Keep in mind that attacking isn't everything. And, you could always fight with some friends who have more attack spells. Like balance, life does better in group and thrives in soloing.
-Molly level 83

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Agreed, i just made a life and it is a adept and i have only heals no attacks, i can only imp and seraph and natures wrath atm. My friend has a promo and he told me that its horrible he hardly has any attacks

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I am not sure about the spell idea, cause then death doesn't have that as their very special way. but life should have more attack spells. blaze deathward lvl 77

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
Hi there!

I read your post, but I must inform you that those types of spells are outside Life's description. Life is meant to heal the team. Based on wizard101's description of Life basics are heal and protect, best in groups, not meant for self play!
The spells you just described are meant for the Death arts. You can take other classes to improve your attacks. I highly recommend that!
It's still an ok suggestion. If you wish to train in other classes, accumulate Training Points and spend that in your class that you wish to study.

Good Luck to You!

-Victoria MoonBreeze Storm Master Lvl 46

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Caretaker123 on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
to me life needs more attack spells that can do damage like for example u could do for a 8 pip spell and it does 700 damage to one person and heals everybody on ur team for 300 over 3 rounds
Life doesn't need more attack spells! I am a life wizard so don't think I'm just saying that. Life isn't meant to have many attack spells, nor does it need them. I can win ANY battle with a blade, a trap, maybe a feint, and an attack spell, Centaur, for example. Plus, later on we get Gnomes!, Spinysaur, Forest Lord, and others, all amazing spells in their own right. Life has high health and great healing spells, so what if it takes longer to kill an enemy? It's not like he can kill you!

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
i agree when i was life and the level 50 was end level i could use nature wraith seraph and centaur
life is kinda to nice

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
life has not got a heal spell since the first arc apparently kingsisle thinks we don't need a healing school anymore zafaria and up their just storm jr

Explorer
May 21, 2012
StormStrong101 on Nov 21, 2013 wrote:
Hi there!

I read your post, but I must inform you that those types of spells are outside Life's description. Life is meant to heal the team. Based on wizard101's description of Life basics are heal and protect, best in groups, not meant for self play!
The spells you just described are meant for the Death arts. You can take other classes to improve your attacks. I highly recommend that!
It's still an ok suggestion. If you wish to train in other classes, accumulate Training Points and spend that in your class that you wish to study.

Good Luck to You!

well i just got bored and trained death up to feint and my centsur can do like 3000 damage instead of around 1800

talon moontail 50

Explorer
May 21, 2012
critical blizzard on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
life has not got a heal spell since the first arc apparently kingsisle thinks we don't need a healing school anymore zafaria and up their just storm jr
well i do agree i can only go up to 62 but im 50 right now and i know all the spells u get i personally think u should get one on the next krysalis update like maybe a satyr that heals like 2k

Explorer
May 21, 2012
i like all ur replies but just try soloing it once or marlybone was almost impossible with only seraph and we should get another group attack

Explorer
May 21, 2012
Molly the Balance ... on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
Forest Lord, Gnomes, Spinysaurus... All attack spells.
People asking for more attack spells... just stop it. It really annoys me that the point of life to you is to have to have attack spells, not healing. It may be difficult for a life wizard to solo, but it is possible. Keep in mind that attacking isn't everything. And, you could always fight with some friends who have more attack spells. Like balance, life does better in group and thrives in soloing.
-Molly level 83
to me right now i just heard u say life is just healing spells and no attacks

Explorer
May 21, 2012
StormStrong101 on Nov 21, 2013 wrote:
Hi there!

Good Luck to You!

but they did that with spinysaur they did 600+700 dmage over 3 rounds and 300 over three rounds (heal) to self unless they changed it to just attack

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Caretaker123 on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
to me right now i just heard u say life is just healing spells and no attacks
That is not what I just said.

Life is made for healing, but that doesn't mean they don't have attacks. Spinysaurus, gnomes, and forest lord are all attack spells.