Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks no luck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
Hello I am a level 65 death and I have been at waterworks over 20 times, am I getting a low chance because I am death or what because I have only gotten 3 sets of the boots and it's really annoying me, my friend claimed he has 3 accounts and they have gotten all the gear in like 5-8 runs, please reply about this

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
It is all a matter of luck basically, there's a % drop rate, and that's your % chance to get it, Keep going at it to get it or move on.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
I am Level 48. i want to be in waterworks though, It sounds cool

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It's all luck, I quit running WW because all I need are boots and tired of running entire dungeon just to not get them. I hope you get gear you want.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
flamestixreal on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
Hello I am a level 65 death and I have been at waterworks over 20 times, am I getting a low chance because I am death or what because I have only gotten 3 sets of the boots and it's really annoying me, my friend claimed he has 3 accounts and they have gotten all the gear in like 5-8 runs, please reply about this
If you got the boots, you got the harder drop already. If you're going for a full set, you could start just running the first half up to Luska Charmbeak. He drops the hat and also mastery amulets. Just keep running only up to him until you get the hat. Once you get the hat, go back to full runs for the robe.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
seethe42 on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
If you got the boots, you got the harder drop already. If you're going for a full set, you could start just running the first half up to Luska Charmbeak. He drops the hat and also mastery amulets. Just keep running only up to him until you get the hat. Once you get the hat, go back to full runs for the robe.
The better method would be to complete the whole dungeon every run until you get the Robe and Boots. If you still do not have the Hat, then you only have to farm Luska and need not finish the whole dungeon.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Nicholas GoldSmith on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
The better method would be to complete the whole dungeon every run until you get the Robe and Boots. If you still do not have the Hat, then you only have to farm Luska and need not finish the whole dungeon.
The reason I say it's easier the other way is that the first half is pretty easy and quick to solo. The final boss really needs a party. He's already got one of the harder to get drops from main boss. I would solo for the hat then go along with parties for the robe.