Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
Now, my unicorn is at the adult stage and I was excited to make a crossbred pet. But when I went to the hatching station I noticed the prices differ with the pets. Can somebody tell me what low priced pet I can hatch with to get a fairy or that fairy girl from hedge maze? It'd be awesome. Unless you have to go to a certain place to buy them. Either way can you please help me out? Thanks.

~Sisterhood of Life ~

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Jordan Rainbowston... on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
Now, my unicorn is at the adult stage and I was excited to make a crossbred pet. But when I went to the hatching station I noticed the prices differ with the pets. Can somebody tell me what low priced pet I can hatch with to get a fairy or that fairy girl from hedge maze? It'd be awesome. Unless you have to go to a certain place to buy them. Either way can you please help me out? Thanks.

~Sisterhood of Life ~
Not all pets will produce hybrids. To get that fairy you will need to look her up on Central or the petnome project and see who drops it and farm that boss until you get that pet.
OR
You can find someone who already has that pet that you want. Then hatch with them and you will have a chance of getting their pet. You will also have a chance of getting your own pet back too so be prepared for several tries or you may get lucky and get the other pet as a baby the first try. It has happened to me. Both ways, lol.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
Thanks!!!
(Now the hunt for a user with a fairy pet that will hatch with begins!)

~Sisterhood of Life~