Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What??? school of light!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
I know their is sun, moon, star and shadow; but wouldn't it be cooler if we had another astral school called the school of light.

I think it should be an additional healing school that gives more generous healing amounts for all wizards!
so the life school does not get all the good healing spells like, rebirth and regenerate.

Any ideas?

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
or what I mean is life are not the only ones who get the good healing spells

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Um... No. Just no.

Life is made for healing. If their was a astral school for that, their will be no point being life. if is the only one that can heal with good ones for reasons. It has low attacks and it is MADE for good healing spells

David DeathRider lvl 35

Survivor
Mar 13, 2013
if you want to get good healing become a life student. each school has its ups and downs or good and bad, what's the point in playing a social game if you do not want to be a team player? don't take away from the life school just because your jealous and want to be an all-in-one student. work together and help each other instead of complaining. focus on what you are good at.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
David DeathRider on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
Um... No. Just no.

Life is made for healing. If their was a astral school for that, their will be no point being life. if is the only one that can heal with good ones for reasons. It has low attacks and it is MADE for good healing spells

David DeathRider lvl 35
Precisely. Healing is for life wizards, there is absolutely no need for a bogus school of magic.
Life specializes in healing spells. Astral spells cost 0 pips. I really don't want to see a double rebirth that everyone can use for zero pips.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
I agree if you want healing be a life student

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
XWizard MasterX on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
I know their is sun, moon, star and shadow; but wouldn't it be cooler if we had another astral school called the school of light.

I think it should be an additional healing school that gives more generous healing amounts for all wizards!
so the life school does not get all the good healing spells like, rebirth and regenerate.

Any ideas?
Are you saying as a starting school or as a utility school? Both I disagree with.

As a starting school, it would be pointless. People would just start complaining about both Life and Light, plus it would be majorly redundant.

As a utility school, I still think it would be pointless. If people wanted to train healing spells, they would get them from the Life school long before they got to Celestia or wherever the Light school would be.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Well, I always thought Light Magic would be a little like Sun Magic in a way, like Shadow Magic is a little like Moon Magic. In the story-line of Khrysalis, it says that Morganthe also concurred the Solar Arch (Solar as in Sun). Well, we learned Shadow Magic in the Eclipse Tower, so why not learn Light Magic in the Solar Arch? Light Magic would change the spell type its self. For example, changing a single attack to an all enemy attack (lowering the damage of course) or turning a normal spell into a X ranked spell, or a non DoT spell to a DoT spell, and so on. It would deal extra energy (its like backlash) and spells effected by Light Magic would need to be casted while a Light Orb is over your head. Also, spells effected by Light Magic would be casted as a Light Spell.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 95

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
Dominooooo on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
Precisely. Healing is for life wizards, there is absolutely no need for a bogus school of magic.
Life specializes in healing spells. Astral spells cost 0 pips. I really don't want to see a double rebirth that everyone can use for zero pips.
not the point. or what I meant by is that it can be like shadow magic so half of the ring that your in is shadow pips and the over half is light pips; and of course you still have your original pips under each half (pips and power pips)

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
the school of light is a good idea, but I don't like the idea of it just healing. maybe it could do stuff like "the strike of light" spell, but the idea of healing isn't meant to be reused. but having a light school isn't a bad idea.