Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunstone help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Does anyone know a quick and easy way to receive the regeant ' Sunstone '? I'm having a bit of an issue receiving them. All help is greatly appreciated.

~ Scarlet Iceblade,
Promethean Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
DavidaIceBladeXO on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know a quick and easy way to receive the regeant ' Sunstone '? I'm having a bit of an issue receiving them. All help is greatly appreciated.

~ Scarlet Iceblade,
Promethean Thaumaturge
well david the first time I got sunstone I had no clue what it was. I have three now and I got them from my magic nest and that's included in the prehistoric bundle so that's the only place I know to get them.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
I have a sunstone. My best prediction for me to get it next (I haven't played long) is the nightmare pack, so it might be a while. If I find a quicker way, I'll tell you!

Sincerely,

Anna FireStone

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I tend to just transmute it, check out central link below for more specific info on all your options to obtain as there are many.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Sunstone

Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
I need sunstone as well. It's for the Grandmaster Crafter Badge quest right? I have same problem I am currently trying to research which plant gives them and which world you can find lots of them in. As soon as I find out i'll check back in.

Grandmaster Diviner StevenStormStaff

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
I know King Parsleys drop Sunstone sometimes when they're harvested.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

~ Scarlet Iceblade,
Promethean Thaumaturge
The higher your crafting level the harder the reagents get. My crafting wizard has 4 different crafting tables and many transmutes. I have also used the Grizzlehiem Ice Forge a few times.

Visit the vendor in the corner of Celestia Base camp he has many transmutes available and you will need a card making table for them.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009

~ Scarlet Iceblade,
Promethean Thaumaturge
Sunstone is available in the bazaar sporadically for around 3,000 - 3,500 gold each. They can also be had by gardening "Evil Magma Peas" if you have some crowns available. EMP's drop Sunstones frequently and level 9 pet mega snacks at elder. Two great things for one price.
Michael

Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
Sunstone is a common drop from Maglump or whatever his name is in Celestia in the Science Center. It also drops from Evil Magma Peas elder harvests.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012

~ Scarlet Iceblade,
Promethean Thaumaturge
stone town in zafaria

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
There's a Celstia boss, Nuncio, located in the Crustacean Empire I farm for Sunstone. He's an easy fight and he drops a Sunstone every time. :)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I got most of my Sunstones from farming Sandstone in Zafaria, and switching realms when I found a good area. Only high level enemies drop Evil Magma Peas, so unless you have access to them, Sandstone is your best bet.