Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new 1.5 update for Mac computer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
I don't know if I should do this update and if it will lead to problems. If it is beneficial and is worth it or causes more problems than it can fix could you please tell me. I currently have the 1.2. Thanks

Administrator
We have identified the cause of an earlier issue with the new Mac OS X Mavericks and a resolution has been uploaded to the Live game. Please be aware, it could take up to 24 hours for the Mac software to update with the changes, however we ask that if you are using Mac OS X Mavericks, to please run Wizard101 and login.

If you still encounter issues, let our team know through email to help@kingsisle.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
We have identified the cause of an earlier issue with the new Mac OS X Mavericks and a resolution has been uploaded to the Live game. Please be aware, it could take up to 24 hours for the Mac software to update with the changes, however we ask that if you are using Mac OS X Mavericks, to please run Wizard101 and login.

If you still encounter issues, let our team know through email to help@kingsisle.com
Thank you professor