Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i too low?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
I have just started dragonspyre at level 39. will I finish at level 50? (only doing the main quests)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
teaco31 on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
I have just started dragonspyre at level 39. will I finish at level 50? (only doing the main quests)
You will finish lower than 50. Do side quests to help level up; you do not want to finish too early!

Survivor
May 08, 2010
is 40 good then? honestly, doing side quests when being an ice wizard, takes sooooooo long. and I get lazy after about 2 side quests.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I remember when I started DS at around 36 , 37 . Personally , I do my best to be as low of a level as possible, but I finished DS at around 44 or 45 I think, so I had to do Grizzelheim and ended up doing some of WT too. I don't think it's bad, but you might end up having to do some side quests, like I had too. ( I hate side quests ).

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
DS has the best storyline in the game so don't rush through it!!! Also you may have some trouble with the stone roses

Mark Storm

Good luck

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
You are a little too low for dragonspyer.

PS. You don't end dragonspyer when you are a level 50 you end it when you are more like a level 49 or 48. Also it is better to be behind in the story line and a higher level then being way ahead of where you should be in the story line.

For me I am a level 48 only in the drake hatchery which is like one or two levels ahead of the where I should be.

Andrew WaterCrafter- level 48

Sean FireFlame- Level 5

Emily GoldenHeart- Level 4

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
I just started at level 36 and it is not too difficult. I know from other wizards that it gets hard after a while and you should level up to about 45 before the Crucible to have an easier time.

Patrick Star 90
Michael Icestrider 76
Benjamin Legendheart 38

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Hi I just got to dragonspyre and i am a level 44 i was wondering what level I'd finish at and if i am to low for dragonspyre

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Then is 42 good I am now a level 43 but started at 42 and I am already in the necropolis help and I am a

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
No one is too low to enter the Dragon titan's lair. If you concentrate on your main quests you may be stronger. The normal levels are approximately level 38-41 but it will depend on your concentration on the main quest (like defeating all the last bosses)
If you defeat the great spyre in Daragonspyre you'll be sent to celestia according to the quest line.

Yours sincerely David

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
teaco31 on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
If you've waited until level 39, you may have difficulty getting there even with side quests, you're gonna have to do some in other worlds now, when I was in Dragonspyre, I was already level 46, I do the side quests,

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
RAWKHAWK23 on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
Hi I just got to dragonspyre and i am a level 44 i was wondering what level I'd finish at and if i am to low for dragonspyre
Normally you may finish by level 48-49.
But in Dragonspyre you have to complete the Anetheum, necropolis, and ext.

Lots Of Love David

Survivor
May 26, 2011
if you dont finish at least at level 48 it is bad cause you can not go to celestia until level 48 good luck any or wizards

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
Its BAD if you finish Dragonspyre before level 48. Thats why you should to side quest along the way! Dragonspyre is a LONG world btw. So it has TONS of sidequest so try to do a lot of them! I usually finished at 46 or 47 so I had to do a celestian dungeon to level up. Now my is level 35 and is in village of sorrow! I think thats too early! I need to do some side quest because I dont wanna start Dragonspyre before level 40!

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
I am level 37 (Almost level 38) and I have just started Dragonspyre. Will I finish at a level close to level 48? It will be very hard for me If I finish at level 45 or below.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
I was level 39 when I went to DS, too. If your having trouble with the battles then you should do side quest until level 42, you need your spell. If your doing fine with the battle then I guess your ready, but it get's much harder as you go along. I'm level 43 ( 1 and a half bars of experience, just got to level 43! ) and i'm doing the labyrinth quest, not looking forward to it. :P I really need to do some side quest. Anyways, good luck in DS!

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 43 theurgist

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Vanessa891011 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
I was level 39 when I went to DS, too. If your having trouble with the battles then you should do side quest until level 42, you need your spell. If your doing fine with the battle then I guess your ready, but it get's much harder as you go along. I'm level 43 ( 1 and a half bars of experience, just got to level 43! ) and i'm doing the labyrinth quest, not looking forward to it. :P I really need to do some side quest. Anyways, good luck in DS!

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 43 theurgist
Edit: I finished Dragonspyre, today! I'm the Savior of the Spiral, now. I was done at level 45, so I don't think you would be able to reach level 50. I did the main quest and some of the side quest and still couldn't get to level 50. I advanced 6 levels. :D

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 45 theurgist
P.S. Now for side quest, I can't wait to go to Celestia.

Explorer
May 02, 2012
I got in at 38 or something, but you should do side quests so you don't finish to soon.

Brooke LionHeart
Level 45

Hope this helps!