Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long is it supposed to take?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I am getting a little mad.

It took me almost two weeks to collect motor and pestle from Hobogoblin Fiend. Now, it has almost been a week since i got my quest to defeat those life things. I have tried so many things, and i never collect. Is there some way it has to be done to collect, or do i just randomly go in 54,000,000,000,000 battles?

Angela Gem

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Angela Gem on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:

It took me almost two weeks to collect motor and pestle from Hobogoblin Fiend. Now, it has almost been a week since i got my quest to defeat those life things. I have tried so many things, and i never collect. Is there some way it has to be done to collect, or do i just randomly go in 54,000,000,000,000 battles?

Angela Gem
The drop rates are drop rates, just get lucky I guess, but it also depends how often you try, cause if you get frustrated and leave the area it might take longer, with determination everything is possible.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

Angela Gem
Just wait till you get to the Death Shepra's. They were the biggest annoyance for us.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Angela Gem
There is nothing you can do to better your chances, sorry. Drops are random. I think we all detest the 'do not collect' quests.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I am so very sorry, but you will have to battle a LOT of enemies. I know, we all hate it so very much. But, let's hope that KI will fix this issue!

-Molly level 83 balance