Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp player vs player funny moment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
First off I am not sure if this would be in this section or not exactly but I just got done watching my friend do a pvp match and here is what happened.

So I went to watch my friend pvp who is pro and he was in a 3v3 well his partner dies soon and the other team was acting all good and stuff and I came in and I said "don't underestimate angel he is good" so immediately they start to say stuff to me and calling me a kid and stuff and as the match progressed they kept calling me curse words and stuff and I found it quite funny because my friend was still alive and they kept calling me a kid and cursing me and the girl on there team kept saying she was gonna get me and stuff and by now they were struggling to stay alive and it seemed they were more trying to make fun of me by now which I didn't understand and then as the match ended and I get reported for "foul language" when I didn't say one curse word and they were cursing off the charts which was funny and I laughed at it and I asked why they report me if I didn't say one curse word and the only thing I didn't understand was they were making fun of my friend even thou he was able to beat all 3 of them and it was just funny I mean people who think that they are better because they are higher levels or because they have numbers

and like I said I am not sure if I put this in the right section since its my 1st post :)

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
I wouldn't call this 'funny'. It sounds like those people were just mean and rude, if they were saying curse words around the filter, report them, don't let them get away with it.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
I decided to let KI look at the report and see for themselves it was false and that they were the ones cursing no use reporting three people seperatley if they reported me and KI will see the chatbox and see that they were the ones cursing. and I guess it is rude but I find it funny that people are being "childish" (my sister who is 8 is more mature than they were) but I didn't mean that it was funny that they were cursing and raging !

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
nathan silvermance... on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
First off I am not sure if this would be in this section or not exactly but I just got done watching my friend do a pvp match and here is what happened.

So I went to watch my friend pvp who is pro and he was in a 3v3 well his partner dies soon and the other team was acting all good and stuff and I came in and I said "don't underestimate angel he is good" so immediately they start to say stuff to me and calling me a kid and stuff and as the match progressed they kept calling me curse words and stuff and I found it quite funny because my friend was still alive and they kept calling me a kid and cursing me and the girl on there team kept saying she was gonna get me and stuff and by now they were struggling to stay alive and it seemed they were more trying to make fun of me by now which I didn't understand and then as the match ended and I get reported for "foul language" when I didn't say one curse word and they were cursing off the charts which was funny and I laughed at it and I asked why they report me if I didn't say one curse word and the only thing I didn't understand was they were making fun of my friend even thou he was able to beat all 3 of them and it was just funny I mean people who think that they are better because they are higher levels or because they have numbers

and like I said I am not sure if I put this in the right section since its my 1st post :)
I wouldn,t call it funny i,d call if common pvp one team knows they gonna loose so they swear and call you names then reported the only people not swearing i,ve been reported in pvp for having a pet that heals

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Whenever someone is rude to me, calls me a noob, or anything like that, I say thanks for the compliment or agree that I am a noob. That usually stops them. Sometimes it changes into a friendly conversation or it diminishes the mood of being rude so they stop. I use this in real life because rude people just want to see your expression and want to break you. What WON'T work is being rude back, because they will just get even more mad and keep on being rude. Reporting might work on some people, but the people you are describing, reporting them will just delay their criticism.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
nathan silvermance... on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:

Happens to much, no one is the best, most warlords think they are, rank from 1-2000, doesn't matter, rank wont, its skill. And if they report your wrongly, then they can be banned, not you, so you are safe. Same for me, I walk in on my 2 friends in a ranked 2v2. The Enemies Lose, and about 4 of their friends watching, while the match was happening, they said what my friends did was either "noobish" or "requires no skill", these are the kind of people who hate to admit they lost, as in the bystander's friends battling. This will be remembered and hated: "Just because your are warlord, or the fake rank that everyone seems to think is real: Overlord (1000+), doesn't mean you are skilled."
12 Warlord (Overlord for all I care)