Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 35?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
I recently turned level 35 Ice and got three notifications, one to get a new spell, another to talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and the third to talk to Bjorn but when I try to talk to Ambrose and Bjorn neither of them have anything for me. The new spell was the only notification that actually worked for me. I'm not sure if there is a bug or if I have to do something before I can talk to them but their notifications were to go see them as soon as I could.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
southsidegrooving on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
I recently turned level 35 Ice and got three notifications, one to get a new spell, another to talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and the third to talk to Bjorn but when I try to talk to Ambrose and Bjorn neither of them have anything for me. The new spell was the only notification that actually worked for me. I'm not sure if there is a bug or if I have to do something before I can talk to them but their notifications were to go see them as soon as I could.
That happened so may times I am starting to feel theres a quest that i did not do or something

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There are many prequests, as in any other quest, this one is progressive.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:I_Know_a_Guy...

You have to complete Grizzleheim through a portion of Mirholm Keep and then you will get the call for your spell. Not before.
This is the final quest required:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:One_in_the_Snout

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
I'm familiar with what you're saying southside. As you complete storyline quest chains throughout the zones, you are sent to speak with familiar or new NPCs as a prerequisite quest to begin a new adventure. Many of these pre-reqs do not have a level requirement.

At level 40 and upon completion of the first 3 or 4 zones in Grizzelheim you will begin a new set of quests.

My suggestion to you is to always do All quests within the zone you are questing in. Some of the quests are tedious, repetitive and down right boring, however all of them are additional XP, and it insures that you will be the appropriate level upon progressing into the next zone in the Spiral.

Best of luck, have fun, get lots of useful gear drops, and I hoped I helped you.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
sup,

im lvl 35 & I didnt even get a spell!!!!!!

see ya

sloanwildmancer lvl35

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
southsidegrooving on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
What a coincidince! I am lvl 35 too but I am fire

Don't worry about Ambrose. He keeps asking for me but he IS indeed a liar.

Someone before was talking about Mirkholm keep. I have done a lot of it, so I beleive that is the answer.

I do not remember getting the thing for a new spell