Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp Troubles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Ok so I have been having trouble with pvp because a lot of wizard's I duel are strong since I usually use my 90 storm (Laura Stormblade) and then I use my low levels but then lowbies use tc, here's the gear my storm uses
- Skyscream gear (Waterworks)
- Blade of the felled titan damage, and - Rod of icey tears
- Horizon of underworld charm
- Storm Quetzals Signet

Pet: Spark beast with Fairy Unicorn Tower, +6 damage +9 resist
is this good enough for pvp?

-Laura Stormblade /

Delver
Jan 18, 2013
Unamed2 on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Ok so I have been having trouble with pvp because a lot of wizard's I duel are strong since I usually use my 90 storm (Laura Stormblade) and then I use my low levels but then lowbies use tc, here's the gear my storm uses
- Storm Quetzals Signet

-Laura Stormblade /

No. If you want to be winning this will not be good enough. You will need to use at least some combination of Aquila level 90 gear, preferably hades. It's a shame but the only real strategy that works at level 90 now is to use this mega damage, critical and pierce gear and pound your opponent into the ground before they do the same to you.

What do you mean "Blade of the felled titan damage, and +9 resist?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Oops, sorry that was meant to be seperated I'm editing it

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
- Storm Quetzals Signet

-Laura Stormblade /

If you do low level pvp, try using fairly balanced gear in damage, health, and resist. Then just blade a few times, shield, weakness, and use a high level damage over time. It works extremely well.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
- Storm Quetzals Signet

-Laura Stormblade /

Its Me Sarai LightTail, I suggest lvl 95 Khyrsalis Gear.

Sarai LightTail Level 64
Mackenzie Mist Level 2

Alicia JadeMask Level 5

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Deo454545 on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
Its Me Sarai LightTail, I suggest lvl 95 Khyrsalis Gear.

Sarai LightTail Level 64
Mackenzie Mist Level 2

Alicia JadeMask Level 5
Omg hi Sarai! And I got a different hat, forgot what it was called but its level 95 from Tartarus. Its pretty good, but other than that the rest is the same. Except I have a wand upgrade it came from Pytamid of uhh storms I think, its in Saltmeadow swamp, and my spark beast is a mega now, her skills are...
Tower shield
Fairy
Unicorn
Spell proof? (I forgot)
3 or 9+ storm damage

- Laura StormBlade c=

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
when you get beat by another storm and they say gg, look at their gear. if its better than what you have and you can aquire it, aquire. most of the storms that beat me wear "heavy rain" gear i believe. good luck!

Amer Raven Song, 95 Warlord

Explorer
Aug 25, 2012
For shoes, I would suggest crafting the azteca shoes that give ~93 block, or use the heavy rain slippers from the crowns shop for the extra critical. It would also be worth it to farm Tartatus for the storm gear. Before then, you can also try the crafted storm gear from azteca. I don't have a high level storm wizard, so I don't know much about gear choices except for the shoes. And your pet is great.