Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drain And Heal other move for death

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 03, 2013
For a while I always wanted a Death drain like Scarecrow that can hit all enemies and give back to the other team members as well. To provide life fair competition with their Rebirth spell its a more aggrevating spell for players. Its bout time Death had some more healing capabilities for others besides Sacrifice.

Name: Stealth Claw (The character in it is the Cat who competes in the Wysteria Tournament)
Accuracy: 85%
Info: 400 Damage to all enemies, Drain 30% from 4 hits to you, and give 20% to partners (1 for each partner)
Other info: As with all death drains, this can pierce through Absorbs.

I hope to see this kind of move be added to the game.

Kane Deathbringer Level 90 Death

Youtube Domain Coming in April 2014: ElementedExodia

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
KaneDeathBringer23... on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
For a while I always wanted a Death drain like Scarecrow that can hit all enemies and give back to the other team members as well. To provide life fair competition with their Rebirth spell its a more aggrevating spell for players. Its bout time Death had some more healing capabilities for others besides Sacrifice.

Name: Stealth Claw (The character in it is the Cat who competes in the Wysteria Tournament)
Accuracy: 85%
Info: 400 Damage to all enemies, Drain 30% from 4 hits to you, and give 20% to partners (1 for each partner)
Other info: As with all death drains, this can pierce through Absorbs.

I hope to see this kind of move be added to the game.

Kane Deathbringer Level 90 Death

Youtube Domain Coming in April 2014: ElementedExodia
people have started asking for a death spell that heals your team. I am all for it so long as it's properly balanced. This type of spell for death should be a one off, not a new series of spells. It should balance damage/healing with pips better than scarecrow does.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
Instead of healing the whole team, how about if the drain spell healing was directed to any person on your team? For instance, you choose something like scarecrow. However, instead of simply clicking on the spell and away it goes, the players on your team are highlighted and you can then select one of them (including yourself) to be the drain recipient. Then when the spell is cast, it functions like a normal drain spell, except all of the health is returned to that player, or you if you selected yourself.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
its a good thought, but just no. life is the healing school, not death. death wizards only drain health for theirselves. if you look, in addition to drains, death has negative spells, such as curse, feint, poison, infection, mass infection, plague, virulent plague, and bad juju. maybe more. the only spell that can also benefit mates is the dark pact or sacrifice, and those come at a price. if you want a group healer, make a life wizard.

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
True to all except Emperor, my vision of it is more an aggravating spell to make users like Emperor down their not like it. Death gets brushed off in pvp and in general and its quite annoying. I figure it to be a alternative rebirth. And Happy, I am not sure if that's a real thing id want. That sounds like the move Sacrifice. They made a new concept with Life using Spinysaur with a life hang why not us? How I feel.

Kane Deathbringer Lvl 90 Death

Future Youtube domain name, August 2014: ElementedExodia