Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
I don't get why death is always bad, why can't it be life or storm for a change? I don't get why everyone is so anti- all the time. If you agree, say so

But, i have to say, Malistare is kind of mysterious at the beginning. With the scratched out painting and the missing school, it's very weird to be a death student! but you learn more about him as time goes on, so iv'e heard.

Bonus: which is your favorite school? put the school's icon: in your comment.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
death is, well, it's death. dead things are usually not considered the nicest of creatures, and killing people/animals is usually frowned upon. not that death students can't be some of the nicest ones out there, it's just that death has a long way to go.
as for favourite school.... i like , oh, and and i also love , , , , , , and
Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i'm not anti-death... i have a promethean necromancer, who is all kinds of awesome sauce.

malistaire is pretty awesome, too. i remember being so stoked to find out more about him and, when it came to fighting him, i was so pumped it wasn't even funny... i've put 4 wizards past him (balance, death, storm, and life) already; my master myth/ice team are in dragonspyre as we speak, and yet it never gets old.

(not to mention he's a fan-fic writer's dream come true!)

interestingly enough, the source from which life and death wizards draw their power is one in the same: that would explain malistaire and sylvia... opposites attract!

-v.
and her favourite schools, in order:

(82)
(90)
(63)
(40)
(23)
(90)
(40)

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Death is bad all the time, but other schools are too. I think after Morganthe, the big boss should be myth, like maybe Cyrus

I like , and

Angela Gem
Level 70
Life school

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lifedeathbalancemy... on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I don't get why death is always bad, why can't it be life or storm for a change? I don't get why everyone is so anti- all the time. If you agree, say so

But, i have to say, Malistare is kind of mysterious at the beginning. With the scratched out painting and the missing school, it's very weird to be a death student! but you learn more about him as time goes on, so iv'e heard.

I don't see a lot of anit-Death issues here and those that are posted are usually people who haven't figured out how to play this school and it's nuances.
Personally, it's one of my favorite schools and the only one that allowed me to solo The Final Countdown (and all quests up to and so far beyond that).

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012

i agree with ya, in fact i am a death myself O.o and to top that i got armor that make me look like a spectre
and my fav school is prolly,, and .

~~By SeanDragonRider lvl 40 Warrior of Bane.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Well, mostly death is like a symbol of evil, even though you death guys aren't evil. I'm not anti-death. Only a little bit anti-ice.(I'm fire. Don't blame me. I still like it thou.)

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Thanks guys, btw, what school is morganthe? i believe she is storm.

Thanks for the votes! SO far, the winners are: and congrats!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
lifedeathbalancemy... on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:

She is Death school when you fight her in Avalon. But she uses Ice, Balance and Myth also.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011

Nope, she is ice/death. My necromancer had a horrid time fighting her, since her cheats meant no converts allowed.

-von/Valerian
Promethean something or other

Defender
Jun 17, 2012

i'm not anti-death. i will say, the death school just seems right for a massive warlord such as malistare. I mean seriously, is a life wizard going to try to summon titan to bring back their wife (mallistare) or use the song of creation to re-write the spiral (Morganthe)

and my favorite schools in order are

(tie for 5th place )

Justin firethief lvl 95

Delver
Apr 21, 2012

I would guess either or maybe Shadow, she doesn't seem like a to me.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012

Where there is power, there is always the possibility of corruption, all schools have both good and evil potential. My Necromancer passed the Test of Spirit, I think that counts for something.

P.S. My favorite school is . I have a level 51 wizard now.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Angela Gem on Oct 7, 2013 wrote:
Death is bad all the time, but other schools are too. I think after Morganthe, the big boss should be myth, like maybe Cyrus

I like , and

Angela Gem
Level 70
Life school
Nah, he may be mean sometimes, but he gained my trust in Dragonspyre.