Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Randolf Spellshine is too hard!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
How Do you defeat Randolph Spellshine?Wizard Lvl 31

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PieguyMAn123 on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
How Do you defeat Randolph Spellshine?Wizard Lvl 31
He's not that difficult at all with planning. Use blades and traps (stack yours with the ones you should have trained in Krok) and hit him with one or two shots.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
I easily defeated him with a Triton treasure card. He is Myth school, and Storm boosts on him by 40%. The Triton did a whopping 1318 damage points, defeating him instantly. Also, never use shields. He uses them without even attacking you. He removes all wards on you at the start every second round as an interrupt, He taunts you to use shields, but then removes them easily, and uses Vampire A LOT. Plus, if his spell fizzles, he will recast it. He was actually, the hardest boss I have faced yet.
The only problem is I spent a lot of money on the Triton card. Somehow, I feel it was worth it though. If you want to know more, or know where I got the information, go here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Randolf_Spellshine

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Don't bother using shields; he'll just remove them. Stack blades and traps then hit him with your biggest attack spell.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I wa a level 29 when i faced him. What you have to do is use as many traps and blades as you can. Personally he was easy because my attack power is so high that my skeleton pirate got him with a deathblade,feint, deathtrap, and balance blade. Hope this helps

Patrick Seavault 31