Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the broken spiral door!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
so if you read the monthly news letter(or just skimed through it) you would see a picture of a broken spiral door. other then the door is a wall with marking that I have never seen and a lamp that looks a little similar to celestia lamps but is definetly not the same lamp.

could this be the new world?
is this something that's already in the game that I have forgotten about(I doubt it)?
what do you guys think?

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter/october2013
As you can see in Mysterious Abound picture, the spiral door was knocked down. It was probably Morganthe who did it.

Ok kingsIsle we are talking about a very powerful wizard. They just don't knock down things. They destroy everything in their path. If she does not want us to go into her homeworld then she should cast a spell that can shatter the Spiral door.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
She destroyed a spiral door Oh my gosh! With Sadness, Sophia Goldenleaf

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
In the October monthly newsletter there was a piture of the spiral door knocked over with this info in my thoughts I think this means morganthe will complete her plan and it was up to us wizards to do it so whats your opinion on the spiral door and morganthe

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Gobbler Junior on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter/october2013
As you can see in Mysterious Abound picture, the spiral door was knocked down. It was probably Morganthe who did it.

Ok kingsIsle we are talking about a very powerful wizard. They just don't knock down things. They destroy everything in their path. If she does not want us to go into her homeworld then she should cast a spell that can shatter the Spiral door.
Gobbler Junior, I cant wait Tomorrow, we will finally find out one of the Spiral's greatest mysteries, which also includes a sneak peak at the next world How exciting

Oh, and all the Hallowe'en Festivities

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
In my opinion, i think that morganthe could have broken the spiral door so the wizards cannot teleport to the new world and stop her plan. Don't know if this game will have a happy ending now.

level 90 Aaron WildWraith
level 38 Jeremy FrostSword

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
This was the original spiral door to Celestia, before the flooding event. The current one underneath the glass dome at base camp was opened there with help from Edith Benchley, based on Selwyn's Periplus Cosmon, the spiral engineering manual of archaic Celestia.

It was originally located on the pedestal opposite Stormriven Hall, but no longer worked properly due to displacement below the sea. Incoming visitors would sometimes enter CL at the water surface, other times they would be drowned at great depths.

Shadow conscripts used to derive endless sadistic glee watching Marleybonian scientists popping through and suffocating under tons and tons of water, until Vassek Shadowspite ruined their fun and games by closing the portal and breaking the door.

As a result, he was stripped of his command, and tethered to the sea floor as fish food.

He and the fellow off to the side who sells transmute recipes, used some of the remaining temporal anomaly at the old door site to make a safety teleport for divers to reach the surface quickly without getting the bends. He was awarded the Royal Engineers Rosette posthumously for his innovation.

Apparently someone figured out a way to use the old portal door itself to recreate a fresh portal to an unknown world. The picture shows the discarded and broken portal door frame, carelessly tossed aside and assumed to have no intrinsic power. Perhaps someone should pick that up, and store it somewhere safe...