Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weak myth speels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Why is the earthquake spell for the myth school so weak? Seriously 355, really?! and this is 6 pips. As opposed to fire for its helephant,it has more than 700. This spell will do you absolutely no good BOOM factor.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Mythwizard967 on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
Why is the earthquake spell for the myth school so weak? Seriously 355, really?! and this is 6 pips. As opposed to fire for its helephant,it has more than 700. This spell will do you absolutely no good BOOM factor.
Well, it dose get rid of all Wards (Shields and traps) and all Charms (Weaknesses/dispels and blades/spears), witch is good in PvP. But, I know how you feel. Not everyone dose PvP, like me. Doom and Gloom, a spell that weakens Healing spells, is good for PvP. Infection and mass infection, also weakens Healing spells, good for PvP. KI needs to realize that not all of us PvP, and some spells are made just for PvP. Mobs are not desined to Heal and stack up on blads and shields, so some of the spells do no good for us, "Non PvPers.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
pip cost goes off of damage and after effects. it clears everything off of your target after doing damage. That's why it costs so much. Blade up and do some nasty damage

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
355, and a basically a shatter and enfeeble in one spell (look it up).

And for boom factor, I've seen Earthquake take out mobs with 5000+ health, but really, earthquake is not weak.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
"earthquake will do you absolutely no good"

stop right there
did you read the full effect? this attacks all enemies and removes their charms and wards (both negative and positive)

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Thats true, but earthquake is one of the best tactical spell. It can remove all blades and shields from your opponents, i think its a good deal for some damage.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Jerry Saibot on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Thats true, but earthquake is one of the best tactical spell. It can remove all blades and shields from your opponents, i think its a good deal for some damage.
Agreed, if used correctly earthquake can save a match. And as for the BOOM, 6-10 blades coming off an opponent counts as BOOM in my book. I have seen earth do 1,000 damage with one blade before in a 4v4, against high resist opponents.

Good luck,
Wolf Skullslinger