Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Divine Beast-Divinity Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
This card was something I've been thinking about for a long, long time. It's basically a card that can be powerful if used properly, but also a very deadly weapon. Basically, the card takes 14 pips to cast and it requires that you sacrifice all of your health points, and it will activate an effect at random.

1-Target one player on the field (any player, even teammates) and uses the given power to damage the target. This effect cannot be strengthened nor weakened.

2-Flies into the air and casts lightning down on every player, causing damage to each player based on half of the amount of health that was given (5000 Health means 2500 damage to each player), however this can be blocked by shields. The original idea would've been 5k=5k but that would erase the third effect's usefulness.

3-Doesn't taken your life-force, rather it explodes in the center of the field dealing infinite damage to every player, causing the duel to end in a draw. It's very rare for this effect to happen. This effect cannot be blocked by anything.

Just for the record, only one person can have this card and that's Morganthe. I figured it could be in her Deck of Shadows. This very card would instill fear in many wizards, including me. This card cannot be crafted or be learnt anywhere. It's a very, very, very rare drop chance for a treasure card. Would you guys like to see this card in Morganthe's deck and should other wizards be able to use it? What are your ideas about this card? Leave your answers below, and don't be afraid to comment!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Seems overkill all around with little practical use beyond causing a draw in pvp. I may be missing other uses but targeting and sacrifice seem to be self defeating all around. Plus if used in pve battle requires resurrection or another player to heal, and my cause end of battle without counting due to m.a.d. of spell consequences.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Imaginative. I had wondered what cards might be in the Deck of Shadows.

I think it needs improvement though.

This spell is unintentionally geared toward healing and high resistance schools, who will always have more health to sacrifice, and also tend to have better pips. (It is rare for a storm to get 14 pips and full health.)