Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any good level 33 Balance gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I am looking for some good gear besides my Affable gear. Anyone? I am in need of help. Also if you have any cool looking girl gear ( with some sort of armour thing) please tell me. I would appreciate a response or your true opinion

Historian
May 06, 2009
Marissa Frostsong on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
I am looking for some good gear besides my Affable gear. Anyone? I am in need of help. Also if you have any cool looking girl gear ( with some sort of armour thing) please tell me. I would appreciate a response or your true opinion
Have you tried besting Zues Sky Father? He drops a powerful gear set for level 30's (if you can make your way past his endless drops of the Senator's set (which has a nice look, but so-so stats. Oh, and Ares Savage Spear, but he's nice...some of the time). But yes, Zues drops a good set for Balance Wizards that has some universal resist, in/out healing, Balance accuracy, and damage and of course health. I think there may be bosses around Marleybone with good balance robes, but I can't remember a specific boss.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Have you tried besting Zues Sky Father? He drops a powerful gear set for level 30's (if you can make your way past his endless drops of the Senator's set (which has a nice look, but so-so stats. Oh, and Ares Savage Spear, but he's nice...some of the time). But yes, Zues drops a good set for Balance Wizards that has some universal resist, in/out healing, Balance accuracy, and damage and of course health. I think there may be bosses around Marleybone with good balance robes, but I can't remember a specific boss.
Zeus does give awesome gear, but if you can't best him, try using crafted gear.

Crafting Gear occurs at levels:

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Marissa Frostsong on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
I actually buy my gear though level 55 at the Bazaar and craft the lvl 56 gear for all my wizards. Depending on the school I don't do the boots but wait for the lvl 58 ones.

The only way I have found to get a certain look in gear is to stitch but I usually wait for the lvl 56 gear for that. Unfortunately no matter how I try for some time I look like a misfit.