Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Problem in Aquila

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
What is the point of crafting in Aquila in order to craft that item you must already own that item can somebody please tell me whats the point???

Historian
May 06, 2009
Waterworks Warrior on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
What is the point of crafting in Aquila in order to craft that item you must already own that item can somebody please tell me whats the point???
I have the full level 90+ Senators Gear for Death and I bought the recipe. I have plans to craft it down the road. The point of the crafting recipes is to make the Senator's gear a little stronger than the original version. Try it out!Notice how when you equip a piece of Senator's gear and compare a recipe that needs that item, some of the same stats become stronger. Not many people are interested in undertaking this challenge, as most don't find the set useful. Personally, I like how this gives the idea of taking your dropped gear and making it "better" or definitely stronger.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
I have the full level 90+ Senators Gear for Death and I bought the recipe. I have plans to craft it down the road. The point of the crafting recipes is to make the Senator's gear a little stronger than the original version. Try it out!Notice how when you equip a piece of Senator's gear and compare a recipe that needs that item, some of the same stats become stronger. Not many people are interested in undertaking this challenge, as most don't find the set useful. Personally, I like how this gives the idea of taking your dropped gear and making it "better" or definitely stronger.
Thank so much for explaining this too me I never noticed that the stats were different . I have the full set of Senators gear . ( Dropped) Right now I am focusing for my Cinder Gear from Hades The Unseen .

Historian
May 06, 2009
Waterworks Warrior on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Thank so much for explaining this too me I never noticed that the stats were different . I have the full set of Senators gear . ( Dropped) Right now I am focusing for my Cinder Gear from Hades The Unseen .
Good Luck! and Happy Hunting!