Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard restaurants

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
How does a wizard survive without eating I think there should be restaraunts in the spiral where we can buy food that will help our HP without helping mana and yes I know those red floating orbs already do this job but wouldn't it be cool to be able to eat

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Wow, that sounds funny. But I'll take it a bit further if you don't mind...

In the Fairegrounds and other key spots in each world could be a Wiz101 restaurant. They would sell potion bottles ( lower prices), food decorations for your home, and special foods you can have your wizard eat to give them special attributes for a limited amount of time. This could also be a key spot to make new friends, meet up with old friends, or make trades with anyone.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
SoupWizard64 on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Wow, that sounds funny. But I'll take it a bit further if you don't mind...

In the Fairegrounds and other key spots in each world could be a Wiz101 restaurant. They would sell potion bottles ( lower prices), food decorations for your home, and special foods you can have your wizard eat to give them special attributes for a limited amount of time. This could also be a key spot to make new friends, meet up with old friends, or make trades with anyone.
Excellent idea!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Survivor
Mar 24, 2013
that would actually be really cool. like each world would have their own type of food that would help our wizard out. cool idea.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
I like this idea. They could be like pet snacks and they would give your wizard new stats or just heal fully like an extra potion. I don't see how KI could turn this down because there could be mega wizard snacks and those could cost crowns.

88 James Titanfountain

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
I think it's a brilliant idea. A lot can be done with this. I would love to go share some time in a restaurant with a questing buddy that would have us stronger in some way when we leave to continue the battle.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I think eating food needs to increase my energy orb a small bit.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Ooh, I kinda like this idea.

KI could make them like pet snacks, and like Mega pet snacks, they could make some cost crowns. These snacks also could be similar to elixirs, which you can purchase in the crown shop. They could give things like health (potions) or damage boost for a limited time. You could even trade these food items with friends, so you could have a large variety.

This would be a fun, new idea that KI could put a little time into

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 62 Legendary Thaumaturge

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
I'd visit the Krokotopia restaurant for some Honey Tombs

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
That would be awesome the vendor would have a good name like Mickey Dee's or something like that without using copyright.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
MadisonWinterHorn on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
That would be awesome the vendor would have a good name like Mickey Dee's or something like that without using copyright.
Or maybe they could just make up original things like "Mooshu Mooshu and More" and "Ravenwood Cafe". I'd really like to see this!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
That's also a good idea because the names would correlate with the worlds

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
This sounds like a really awesome idea xD It'd be nice to have a place where you can just take it easy after questing and catch up with your friends xD They could add drinks too like a Wizard version of coffee or hot chocolate which could increase energy or something ^^ It'd be nice if you could actually sit down and eat them, you know with little animations and stuff xD

Nice idea xD I really hope Kingsisle consider this xD plus it'd make finding new friends easier ^^

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Monquistans78 on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry, but wizards don't need to eat.
Like Prospector Zeke once said, read more on the subject before posting.

We know we don't have to eat, but it would be a nice social place and the foods can give limited attributes. They could also sell pet snacks there, someone said.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Balance princess on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
I happy so many people like this idea
You can't "happy" so many people like this idea.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
The idea for elixirs giving stat boosts such as damage would probably be too much like crowns elixirs-I like the idea, but it might have to cost crowns if the food gives similar effects to crowns elixirs or increasing pet energy.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2013
Balance princess on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
How does a wizard survive without eating I think there should be restaraunts in the spiral where we can buy food that will help our HP without helping mana and yes I know those red floating orbs already do this job but wouldn't it be cool to be able to eat
I think that would be really cool, but what happens if you don't eat the food?

Survivor
Nov 20, 2013
Balance princess on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
I think that would be really cool, but what happens if you don't eat the food?

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
This is a very good idea! I hope KI add this! Like someone said before me, this would be a great place to chat with friends. They could have food to go. To go food can restore 500 health, 750 health, or 1,000 health, depending on which one you buy. It would be awesome to sit down at a café and eat food.