Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard restaurants

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
:D Sounds like an awesome idea! my wizard's stomach growls at this suggestion. o: she had resorted to eating the leaves of the trees in the commons o: It would be really cool, as long as they don't try to feed me broccoli o:

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 92 myth
Believe and try hard, and success will be yours

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Balance princess on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
How does a wizard survive without eating I think there should be restaraunts in the spiral where we can buy food that will help our HP without helping mana and yes I know those red floating orbs already do this job but wouldn't it be cool to be able to eat
how interesting, would you sit at a table and eat and be able put your food down for a second and talk? or just buy this your health refills and then run off?

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
You would have "carry out food" and "eat in meals" sorry for the late reply btw

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
True our pets get to eat. I have also wondered about this myself. how we gon' eat?! there could even be food spell cards. Chicken, pizza, spaghetti, ice cream... ooh I can see it now.

Alia Winterwhisper

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
OMG your right I never even thought about that the pets get to eat food from all around the spiral while their owners starve and fight their way through hoards of enemies

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
I love this idea! And maybe we could be able to have a specific café that you would go to for specific things:

Ravenwood Café: Filler Potions
Krokotopia Café: Extra Mana
Grizzleheim Café: Extra Life
Mooshoo: Treasure Cards

Girl out! PEACE!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
But the problem is that with all that we want done, a lot of it we could pay for with crowns, which we have to buy, and the KI people don't want to start losing money, so if we got of this stuff for free, then they wouldn't keep enough money coming in to continue the game and then the game would be lost. Ugh.

Girl out! PEACE!!

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Great idea each world could have a restaurant with a different name with food that gives special attributes and skills. Hope they sell chicken wings

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
LOL how couldn't they have chicken wings let's hope Apollo bright never finds out and I'm sure KI would find some way to bring in more money than they would spend....let's just hope all the food won't cost crowns.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Balance princess on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
LOL how couldn't they have chicken wings let's hope Apollo bright never finds out and I'm sure KI would find some way to bring in more money than they would spend....let's just hope all the food won't cost crowns.
they make a super restaurant in a world that costs crowns to buy member or not

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Balance princess on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
How does a wizard survive without eating I think there should be restaraunts in the spiral where we can buy food that will help our HP without helping mana and yes I know those red floating orbs already do this job but wouldn't it be cool to be able to eat
that would be cool! and you could also buy food with crowns and it gives you special statuses like...

wand candy- +60% critical rating for 1 hour
shadow hotdog +20 resist to shadow backlash damage for1 hour
gobbler pizza- adds 2 round to any polymorph or shadow spell for 2 hours
greyrose popcorn- adds 35% to resistance for 2 hours
mallistare salad- adds 35% to damage for 2 hours
cyrus cereal- can have up to 2 minions(rank 3 and under) at a time in combat only for 1 hour
moolinda wu tea- every heal adds an absorb 350 damage only for 1 hour
mallistare gummy bears (lol): on drain life spells instead of healing you by 50% of damage dealt it heals you by 100% example: instead of wraith doing 500 damage and healing you by 250 it does 500 damage and heals you by 500 health. only for 1 hour
Arthur Wethersfield dog bones: on evey elemental damage spell done it adds a balance blade. only for1 hour
Balestorm taco: adds 20% accuracy to all storm spells and 20%damage to all spells only for 1 hour
Greyrose frosted flakes: +10 resistance and adds +10% to all shields and absorbs only for 1 hour
flamea chocolate: all damage over round spells go for 5 rounds instead of 3 only for 1 hour
I hope you guys like these ideas!
Justin firethief lvl 95
paul iceflame lvl 18

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
the mythonator on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
that would be cool! and you could also buy food with crowns and it gives you special statuses like...

wand candy- +60% critical rating for 1 hour
shadow hotdog +20 resist to shadow backlash damage for1 hour
gobbler pizza- adds 2 round to any polymorph or shadow spell for 2 hours
greyrose popcorn- adds 35% to resistance for 2 hours
mallistare salad- adds 35% to damage for 2 hours
cyrus cereal- can have up to 2 minions(rank 3 and under) at a time in combat only for 1 hour
moolinda wu tea- every heal adds an absorb 350 damage only for 1 hour
mallistare gummy bears (lol): on drain life spells instead of healing you by 50% of damage dealt it heals you by 100% example: instead of wraith doing 500 damage and healing you by 250 it does 500 damage and heals you by 500 health. only for 1 hour
Arthur Wethersfield dog bones: on evey elemental damage spell done it adds a balance blade. only for1 hour
Balestorm taco: adds 20% accuracy to all storm spells and 20%damage to all spells only for 1 hour
Greyrose frosted flakes: +10 resistance and adds +10% to all shields and absorbs only for 1 hour
flamea chocolate: all damage over round spells go for 5 rounds instead of 3 only for 1 hour
I hope you guys like these ideas!
Justin firethief lvl 95
paul iceflame lvl 18
Really good ideas