Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral's Smallest World Ever

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
Ok we all know Aquila and Wysteria are pretty small worlds in all of Wizard101. Both only have 3 Zones you pay for. I was just curious what if KI made a very small world? Like it only had 2 Zones: 1 hub, and 1 battle zone. I would actually like to see them attempt a challenge like this. Making a complete story in a very, very small place. The areas don't need to be small nor does it need to be short, but I think it would be cool to see them attempt a world with only 2 areas or 2 Zones at the max. Seeing what they did with maximizing space in Azteca and making etremely large areas like Grizzlehiem, I think KI could use these tricks to make a 2 area/2 Zone world with a complete story and satisfiying views and themes. What do you think?

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Maybe but this should be a side world because apparently Bartleby want's his eye back and someone knows where it is. He tells you to go find his eye and you find it! :D Start the plot after you finish the cave behind the Haunted Cave if you want to.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
I think that it would look rushed a bit.
2 zones? not even close to enough...
you always have a hub, a boss fight, and places/roads for quests.
It would have to be some pretty huge places for a 2 zones....

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Ok we all know Aquila and Wysteria are pretty small worlds in all of Wizard101. Both only have 3 Zones you pay for. I was just curious what if KI made a very small world? Like it only had 2 Zones: 1 hub, and 1 battle zone. I would actually like to see them attempt a challenge like this. Making a complete story in a very, very small place. The areas don't need to be small nor does it need to be short, but I think it would be cool to see them attempt a world with only 2 areas or 2 Zones at the max. Seeing what they did with maximizing space in Azteca and making etremely large areas like Grizzlehiem, I think KI could use these tricks to make a 2 area/2 Zone world with a complete story and satisfiying views and themes. What do you think?
Sounds like a plan, but I doubt KI would go for it.

By the way, I saw a post on Stars of the Spiral fansite that had Dworgyn spilling ideas behind the gate in the Haunted Cave.

Gonna try it if at all possible, supposed to trigger Dworgyn when you are near the Labyrinth.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Aquila is a Zone, not a world. Wysteria is a world and currently the smallest in the Spiral.

Historian
May 06, 2009
DragonLady1818 on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Aquila is a Zone, not a world. Wysteria is a world and currently the smallest in the Spiral.
Thanks for the reminder. Aquila feels more like a world than a zone in Wizard101 (to me, it is techicnally a world as it has it's on theme and Pirate101 has it as a world. It's just acting as an extension for our game). I am aware Wysteria is currently the smallest world, but I'm asking, what if KI released a world accessed through the world gate with only a hub and 1 battle zone as opposed to Wysteria's 1 hub and 2 battle zones.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
It would probably be a dungeon world so that it has enough battling in it.