Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird glitch in Krok

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Sometimes when I port to the oasis in krok(only when pressin the button that says "teleport to the oasis")k, I'll experience this weird glitch where I'll fall right throug the whole island and be in the air for a moment and then fall through over and over. When this happens, I have to completely restart my computer. Its also only in krokotopia, nowhere else. Does anyone else experience it, or is it just a problem with my account?

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I've had some bizarre glitches on occasion. Recently, in a boss fight, I had my entire screen fill with numbers floating in the air, moving upward like smoke. It looked like:
6789:

There were hundreds upon hundreds of these grouping of numbers floating around our battle circle and it made it very difficult to see spells or to even see what was going on. Somehow I guess I broke through to a code layer and was seeing the inner workings of this game.

A complete restart was needed to correct this.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Woah that has never happened to me before ! I think something may be wrong with your computer or something I'm no expert thou