Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When did this change and why?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
I haven't PVP in several weeks now, and decided to join a match last night.
When I join, if a match comes right up, I always decline it, because I know it's a warlord
that's been sitting in the que for a long time, and his search has expanded out to the
outter limits, to take anyone. As long as the search take 5 seconds or more, I accept.

So, last night I joined a ranked match, and it came right up, so I went to press decline.
There is no decline, only a FLEE button now, so I guess if I push this button I automatically
lose the match? What!!!!!!!!!!

When did this change and why did it change?

This seems really unfair, if I have to leave the room to eat dinner, or if the dog has to go out
and no one else is home.
I can't just decline the match, now that something else more important has come up, I have
to lose the match instead, this just seems wrong, nothing but wrong.......

Does anyone know for sure if you lose the match, if you press this button?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
No, you dont lose any rank all you have to do is wait 5 minutes before you can join another match just because you "fled"

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
"When I join, if a match comes right up, I always decline it, because I know it's a warlord" that is too funny

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
bran4971 on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
"When I join, if a match comes right up, I always decline it, because I know it's a warlord" that is too funny
I get higher level privates. Take your pick. (Rank - 1414)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
bran4971 on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
I know right! I mean srsly, you dont know if it its a warlord no one does you just have to click accept and see if it is. If it is, whatever just try your best.

Nicole Blueleaf level 33