Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Party in the Spiral!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Lets give a round of applause for KI! a ton of us have stuck with you even before the beginning(me not being one of them though:(). I am grateful for such a great game! come on everybody! LETS HEAR IT FOR KI! WOOOOO!

_Flash

P.S. thanks for the mount and statue. I love it!

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Happy B-day Wizard101 :) Yay!!
( I just realized that Blindeyeswarriors was me.. lol)

Scarlet Duskgem
Level 21

Administrator
balance wizard on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
i forgot what i got as gift and i forgot when i started playing wizard101 i found wizard101 by watching tv and commercials for wizard101 kept popping up so i decided to play wizard101 i have so much accounts because i usually forget my username and password so i'd probably get a better gift if i remer my first few accounts

jessica winterflower lvl 46 deleted elizabet fairygem lvl ?
You can see exactly when you started with this account right here on the Message Boards, young Wizard. Joined date appears under your name.

As for the gift, you received the Confetti Cannon and then you received the Agate Dragon Statue.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 22, 2011
i love the decor it looks so cool i wish i had that for my birthday

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
balance wizard on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
i forgot what i got as gift and i forgot when i started playing wizard101 i found wizard101 by watching tv and commercials for wizard101 kept popping up so i decided to play wizard101 i have so much accounts because i usually forget my username and password so i'd probably get a better gift if i remer my first few accounts

jessica winterflower lvl 46 deleted elizabet fairygem lvl ?
Hey, I can tell we got the same EXACT prize because we both started on the EXACT same day!
I used the statue to make a root beer stand theme!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
MadisonWinterHorn on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
Hey, I can tell we got the same EXACT prize because we both started on the EXACT same day!
I used the statue to make a root beer stand theme!
well i think my oldest account was in 2009 Jessica Winterflower lvl46

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
Well, it looks like the party is over. KI, I LOVED the gifts, all the decorations in the commons, and the presents around the spiral were a BLAST! I wish the presents could stay forever - the fact that opening one threw me off my mount and "forced" me to dance was CLASSIC. I wish something like that could be a housing item. You can "force" me to celebrate any time!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I was gone for the days of the party and my account was made on December 20,2008 and I missed the gifts.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
Keira Dreamleaf on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Woo! I remember when ZF came out! I came along a bit after CL was released. (If I found w101 a few months earlier, I would have gotten that golden statue…)

Anyways, I love what you've done with the commons. It's way more extravagant then you're normal birthday decor! (Is that a phoenix flying around?)

I would find it really cool if you had birthday quests (like how Jack Hollow always appears) and what If you decorated the entire spiral?? (a lot more programming, but it would look really cool )

Happy Birthday!

Keira D.
lvl 79
I AGREE!! When i was looking in the common i saw the pheonix i was AMAZED my old fire account was haced sadly and icouldnt get the gold statue and the frontier dragon (I love dragons by the way) My friend got a bengal tiger form the presents!

John G.

Level 79

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
I still have my danger hound from the Central giveaway they were doing for this. Sweet.