Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

good school combo?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2013
Hello, I was wondering if ice primary and storm secondary is a good school combo. If you know a beetter combo please let me know, and why.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
SunshineHarioSuper on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if ice primary and storm secondary is a good school combo. If you know a beetter combo please let me know, and why.
No, if your going for PvP you will want Ice primary, then life secondary (satyr) and then weakness later on.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
Wolf Skullslinger on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
No, if your going for PvP you will want Ice primary, then life secondary (satyr) and then weakness later on.

Right, in pvp you don't want a bunch of attacks that are going to cost you loads of pips, or random traps. My myth has ice to tower, life to satyr, balance to weakness, death to feint, and then fire and storm both trained to their shields. I agree with the order that Wolf said, and then probably will want to save some training points for things like fortify, enchants, vengeance/infallible, or whatever else. Only exception is if you decide to make a balance, then ice to tower and death to feint should probably come first.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Wolf Skullslinger on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:

Agreed!