Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a Big Thank You!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
I just want to post here and say, THANK YOU KINGSISLE! It is your birthday and you are supplying the gifts to us. I love my new Pioneer Dragon mount, as well as the Auric Dragon Statue. I am glad to have stayed in this game since the beginning, and here is to another 5 years of fun!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
I agree!! Thank you so much for all of the gifts ... the Confetti Canon, the statues, and the mounts. It has been quite a ride!! And here's to many, many more years (and maybe Candy World?).

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Congratulations on your 5th Birthday, and thank you so much for the gifts and the decorations in the game. Here's to another 5 years or more for Wizard101.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Love the cannon, mounts and statues!
Happy 5th B'day! Here's to many more!
It's so great to have a game I can play with my kids and grandkids.
Thanks for all you do to make a safe fun place for families to get together even if we're miles apart.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
I couldn't agree more. Thank you KingsIsle for the wonderful gifts to us. They are awesome and your generosity is greatly appreciated. You treat your players well, in spite of what the whiners are saying because they did not get what they wanted. Your rewards are fair and well done to reward the long time players. It is inconceivable to me that some are complaining about gifts. What ever happened to just plain "Thank you for your gift" instead of whining that you didn't get all the gifts you wanted. x Shaking my head x. Don't listen to them and get discouraged KingsIsle. You guys are wonderful for how well you have treated us and your generosity is unheard of and very much appreciated.
x Bows respectfully x Thank you so much for your kind and beautiful gifts. They are wonderful.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I am liking this back wards party celebration - it's KI's bday and we get the gifts - woot woot.

Wizard101Central's "Everybody's a Winner" contest really made my day, it was the icing on the cake for me.

Am grateful I don't have to clean up all that confetti I been shooting off in my castle.

Mary StarGem

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Bravo! I love to see Commons all decorated, and the fireworks phoenix is very cool. Ty for the party gifts.