Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Shop rings, athames & pendants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
I am delighted that KI has rings,athames & pendants in the Crown Shop. The sad thing is that those items only go to level 45. There is no option for higher level wizards. Sure wish KI would add some rings, athames & pendants for levels above 45 & including level 90.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
meercat619 on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
I am delighted that KI has rings,athames & pendants in the Crown Shop. The sad thing is that those items only go to level 45. There is no option for higher level wizards. Sure wish KI would add some rings, athames & pendants for levels above 45 & including level 90.
I agree

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I disagree.

The items in the crown shop already give substantial leverage over the players who choose to devote time instead of money to the game. A game should not be about money power~ whatever happened to hard work?

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
meercat619 on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
I agree

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Dr Von on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
I disagree.

The items in the crown shop already give substantial leverage over the players who choose to devote time instead of money to the game. A game should not be about money power~ whatever happened to hard work?
I have 12 wizards and all are active wizards. Each one has farmed for better equipment and gear. In addition, each wizard has achieved the highest possible
crafting status and crafted gear. Hard work does not change the fact that KI has made available in crowns shop higher level gear except for rings, athames and pendants.