Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does it cost crowns to go to Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
Hi.

I still dont have access to krokotopia yet but im getting crowns for it.

Do i also need crowns for marleybone please answer!

thx Kayla Dreamcloud
Se you around!!!

Administrator
Yes, each zone after Triton Avenue requires payment, either by renting the zone with Membership or buying the zone with Crowns.

Zone pricing can be found at: https://www.wizard101.com/game/area-pricing

Whether you purchase a Membership or Pay by Area, really depends on how you think you will play the game.

If you plan to push through as much of the content as possible in the shortest amount of time, then a month to month Membership is the best value for you.

If you plan to play several characters over a long period of time, then a 6month or 1year Membership is probably the best value for you.

If you only have a few hours a week to spare, or will hold off playing for long periods of time, then purchasing individual areas is the best value for your time. It allows you to purchase just the next street you need to progress, and once you've purchased an area, it's accessible to all your characters on that account. Purchasing individual areas lets you progress at your own pace without feeling like you have a Membership hanging over your head.

The prices for the individual areas can be found here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/areapricing
If you're not sure, then use the Free to Play portion of the game as your guide. See how fast you move through to the end of Triton Avenue, and gauge your passion and your available time accordingly.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
May 10, 2013
avabuster03 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Hi.

I still dont have access to krokotopia yet but im getting crowns for it.

Do i also need crowns for marleybone please answer!

thx Kayla Dreamcloud
Se you around!!!
Your answer is yes it does cost crowns to access Marleybone.

Here is Area Pricing:

Regent's Square
Royal Museum
Digmoore Station 4 Zones for 1200 Crowns
Hyde Park

Chelsea Court - 1200 Crowns
Ironworks - 1200 Crowns

Scotland Yard Roof
Newgate Prison 2 Zones for 1200 Crowns

Knights Court - 1200 Crowns
Katzenstein's Lab - 1200 Crowns ("secret" boss here)

Counterweight's East and West - 2400 Crowns (Seperate Purchasing)

Big Ben - 1200 Crowns (Optional Boss here)

Kensington Park - 1200 Crowns

Note on Kensington Park - This does not need to be completed to finish Marleybone, and NEVER meant for solo. For this to be easy, you MUST avoid street battles.