Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Wizard City Auditorium!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Hello everyone! I've got this idea a few years ago, but have not decided to post it until now. I think it would be cool to add a second island in the Wizard City cluster. This would be much smaller than the main island. You could get to it by riding a boat in Olde Town. (Like how you could go to Grizzlehiem in the bear ship) This island would only be the size of Golem Court, and built on it would be a Musical Auditorium We already had Selena Gomez, and Nick Jonas is currently in Grizzlehiem, so why not have other singers/bands in the game? To get into the Auditorium, you must pay a very small crowns fee: 10 or 15 crowns for 2 songs, or 150 crowns for 24 hours. Members get in for free. (like PVP) Let me know what you guys think below!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Crowns? More crowns Items?

How does NO sound?

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I'd like to make it open so that anyone with a playable instrument can join in and add someone to their band/group.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Cool idea!!! More crowns? Really? NO. Maybe gold or something else. Maybe there could be a list for different bands at certain times. But what bands? I was thinking maybe Bridget Mendler, Maroon 5, Zendaya or Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas could travel from those lands at special occasions. I would love to see this appear. I am a member, so I would get free access. But peopledon't like spending crowns. Gold would be awesome. KI will need to take this into consideration. Maybe different artists on different realms? As I said, I would love to see this appear.
Abigail DragonDreamer

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Abigail Dragondrea... on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Cool idea!!! More crowns? Really? NO. Maybe gold or something else. Maybe there could be a list for different bands at certain times. But what bands? I was thinking maybe Bridget Mendler, Maroon 5, Zendaya or Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas could travel from those lands at special occasions. I would love to see this appear. I am a member, so I would get free access. But peopledon't like spending crowns. Gold would be awesome. KI will need to take this into consideration. Maybe different artists on different realms? As I said, I would love to see this appear.
Abigail DragonDreamer
Good idea but since wizards now have instruments; the wizards could pay a fee of 1 grand of gold to enter for a concert. If you don't have any instruments; they will be provided at the auditorium for 5 extra grand each.