Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

forset lord

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Hey I am level 49 so in about 9 levels [ i am bad at math, too lazy too do it so if it IS wrong sry ] I beleive I would be getting pheniox, my favorite pet is the inferno lord so would anyone like to hatch with me? [ note, pheniox and forest lord make inferno lord ]

Carlos Spirit Fist level 49

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MightySwashbuckler... on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Hey I am level 49 so in about 9 levels [ i am bad at math, too lazy too do it so if it IS wrong sry ] I beleive I would be getting pheniox, my favorite pet is the inferno lord so would anyone like to hatch with me? [ note, pheniox and forest lord make inferno lord ]

Carlos Spirit Fist level 49
I have a Forest Lord that I will hatch with you. He only has Spritley and Life Trap but he is the main pet my Life wizard uses.

Let me know when you are ready I will watch this thread for your reply.

Mary StarGem lvl 90

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Defender
Apr 09, 2011
I think i will hatch now and train it so when i get pheniox I can just hatch mine together. Unless you dont mind waiting?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MightySwashbuckler... on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I think i will hatch now and train it so when i get pheniox I can just hatch mine together. Unless you dont mind waiting?
I do not mind waiting, this way you may have a better chance getting what you want out of hatch.

Allow for a time on the boards for posts to be approved, I will keep an eye on the thread.

Mary StarGem

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MightySwashbuckler... on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
on second thought do you have a gnome?
I do have gnome but have not bothered to train to adult. Am not sure what talents would be useful in him.

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Northlite on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
I do have gnome but have not bothered to train to adult. Am not sure what talents would be useful in him.
ok because i just noticed the fire gnome and it's awesome but do you get it by breeding it the first time or multible times?

cya soon. Btw i think it gives sprite ALOT

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
ok because i just noticed the fire gnome and it's awesome but do you get it by breeding it the first time or multible times?

cya soon. Btw i think it gives sprite ALOT
I got mine the first time I crossed my Gnome with an Efreet but I have had friends hatch with me many times trying to get one. It's all odds. I am sure the odds of getting either another Gnome or Efreet are much higher than getting the hybrid but I haven't heard what they are. I do feel I was rather lucky to get it first try. Now getting healing into him, that's a whole nother story lol.

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
I got mine the first time I crossed my Gnome with an Efreet but I have had friends hatch with me many times trying to get one. It's all odds. I am sure the odds of getting either another Gnome or Efreet are much higher than getting the hybrid but I haven't heard what they are. I do feel I was rather lucky to get it first try. Now getting healing into him, that's a whole nother story lol.
Hey! it's me if you didn't notice what class and level is your wizard? wanna meet up sometime?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
truth is i'm looking to get a forest lord anybody wanna hatch? but fist how much gold to hatch??? (note: my only adults are heckhound and firecat, sorry! but i will get my cool pets that are dropped from bosses to adult!!)