Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing in Dragonspyre...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2011
I'm currently in crystal grove anyone up to questing through dragonspyre with me? If you aren't at crystal grove i will help you catch up.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I am ahead of it, in celestia, but I will still help. I know how hard it is, so I know how desperate for help you can get. We need to figure out time, place and realm.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Same here.. i think I am a little ahead of you though.. I have been pretty much playing this game Solo and have made it this far by myself. But I know when I get to Malistaire I will Def. need help.. At this moment, I am currently trying to raise my little drake to fly... Had to get all pieces to dragon rider staff along with a crystal..

If you want to friend up and knock these quests out, Im sure you will see me running around Dragonspyre like a chicken with my head cut off.. Storm Wizard level 51 named Sloan in game...

Usually on every evening after 5 Eastern Time..

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
@Storm Sloan, Angela needs a place to meet you. Pick a realm, ie.; Satyr, Pixie or any other realm that is not crowded and say meet in the Basilica or the Atheneum near the Library and a time that works for both of you. Your best bet is to pick a Perfect Realm. Will be easier for you to meet up.

BTW, She is questing in Celestia so she is ahead of you. She has already completed Dragonspyre.