Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bartelby Eye Quest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
Prequest: The Final Countdown
Level: 60+

Ambrose Tutorial Tip: Young wizard, I have new, it is not good, but I know you can handle it.

Ambrose: So glad you made it. Lydia Greyrose, Professor Falmaia, Cyrus Drake, and I have found a book, recording of everything that has happened in the spiral before this very second, its mostly about you, but we have found clues to where Malistare may have put Bartelby's eye. First go to the library. Talk to Harrold.

Harrold: Let me guess, are you here about the Eyeball case? Yes, well, I have found footprints about Malistare's size in the Library Archives. Turn left and head into the Archives. Be safe.

Narrator: It's very dark in here. You light a candle and look around. You see lost wizards all over. They seem to be lost.

Abigail Nightflame: Wizard help! My friends and I got lost!

Narrator: You help the girl and her friends out, while they leave, you see a book on the floor.

Malistare's Diary:

September 12th

A month ago I stole Bartelby's eye of the past, I will take back what was mine. The entire school of Ravenwood! If any student whished to bother me about it, they shall be eliminated. Either way, they would never find the eye. I carefully hid it in the haunted cave, a cave at the end of the street to be exact.

You Evil Malistare

Ambrose: I see, this is most frightening, it is most dangerous, but you will have to get the eye.

Narrator: This is it, there's the eye, but a ghost is blocking it.

Solvang: Parish wizard! I was sent here by Malistare to keep you from getting this eye!

Solvang:

Health: 6750
School: Death
Cheats: Every 3 rounds he uses a 35% plague.
Type: Black Ghost

Solvang: Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I have been defeated by a mere child!

Narrator: The eye is slimy, but feels as if it is glass. Strange.

Ambrose: You found it! I knew you could! Now take this to Bartelby, he will need it.

Bartelby: You have my eye? Thank you! You are a good little wizard

Narrator: You place the eye on the ground say an ancient arcane spell you learned years ago: Arvane-Solvane-Coran-Bloran!

Bartelby: Tell Ambrose, A storm is coming, and not every wizard will survive.

15,890 xp
100 gold

hope you enjoyed!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
IceWarlord1380 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Prequest: The Final Countdown
Level: 60+

Ambrose Tutorial Tip: Young wizard, I have new, it is not good, but I know you can handle it.

Ambrose: So glad you made it. Lydia Greyrose, Professor Falmaia, Cyrus Drake, and I have found a book, recording of everything that has happened in the spiral before this very second, its mostly about you, but we have found clues to where Malistare may have put Bartelby's eye. First go to the library. Talk to Harrold.

Harrold: Let me guess, are you here about the Eyeball case? Yes, well, I have found footprints about Malistare's size in the Library Archives. Turn left and head into the Archives. Be safe.

Narrator: It's very dark in here. You light a candle and look around. You see lost wizards all over. They seem to be lost.

Abigail Nightflame: Wizard help! My friends and I got lost!

Narrator: You help the girl and her friends out, while they leave, you see a book on the floor.

Malistare's Diary:

September 12th

A month ago I stole Bartelby's eye of the past, I will take back what was mine. The entire school of Ravenwood! If any student whished to bother me about it, they shall be eliminated. Either way, they would never find the eye. I carefully hid it in the haunted cave, a cave at the end of the street to be exact.

You Evil Malistare

Ambrose: I see, this is most frightening, it is most dangerous, but you will have to get the eye.

Narrator: This is it, there's the eye, but a ghost is blocking it.

Solvang: Parish wizard! I was sent here by Malistare to keep you from getting this eye!

Solvang:

Health: 6750
School: Death
Cheats: Every 3 rounds he uses a 35% plague.
Type: Black Ghost

Solvang: Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I have been defeated by a mere child!

Narrator: The eye is slimy, but feels as if it is glass. Strange.

Ambrose: You found it! I knew you could! Now take this to Bartelby, he will need it.

Bartelby: You have my eye? Thank you! You are a good little wizard

Narrator: You place the eye on the ground say an ancient arcane spell you learned years ago: Arvane-Solvane-Coran-Bloran!

Bartelby: Tell Ambrose, A storm is coming, and not every wizard will survive.

15,890 xp
100 gold

hope you enjoyed!
Is this an actual quest? If so, how can I get it?

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Promethean oxnhors... on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:

Timothy Pearlflower, L90
No, it's not an actual quest.
this is a suggested one.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
Promethean oxnhors... on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:

Timothy Pearlflower, L90
It's not real, I wish. This is just an idea.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
Awesome idea!!! Maybe there should be a dungeon for it.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Great idea, when you finish the quest, will Bartelby's eye be there? Also, I think you should get more gold than that.