Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Three New Schools!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
So we have the wonderful 10 schools, but what if we brought them up to lucky number 13?
If you can picture the Magic triangle (Search Wizard 101 Schools to see what I am talking about), with Fire, Ice, and Storm at each corner, Life, Death, and Myth in between their respective parents, balance in the middle, and the astrals in the space between them. Now, on the outer circle, as if you divide it into thirds, you will notice 3 different clashing points. They are Storm and Fire, Fire and Ice, and Ice and Storm. While on the inner circle, we find these lead to Myth, Death, and Life, on the outer circle I propose that these three places are where we find the three new schools:

From Ice and Storm, we find the peaceful yet powerful Water magic.
From Storm and Fire, we find the all consuming power of Air magic.
From Fire and Ice, we find the strong and steady power of Earth magic.

We have elemental, spirit, and astral schools, these would be called the Terrestrial schools. Terrestrial means earthly, so not the earth school, but the forces we have on earth, I.E. the land, the sea, and the sky.

Air is weak to water, earth is weak to air, and water is weak to earth.

Water magic has the colors of blue and either purple or green. It's specialty is it's unpredictability: While it's attacks won't typically be heavy in damage, they sometimes will be crippling. I leave the exacts up to KI, but some possible spells could be Nessie, Tsunami, Hurricane, Typhoon, Whirlpool, Flood, Scylla, Charybdis, and Calypso.

Air magic is light gray and either white, lavender, or yellow. It's speciality is it's uncontrollable power: When you cast air spells, you receive some damage yourself. Just as tornadoes destroy all in their path, air magic can destroy you if you aren't careful enough. Air spells could be the Thunderbird, the Wendigo, the Ziz Bird, a Tornado, Fog, Mist, Polluted Smog, and Whirling Dervish.

Earth magic is brown and tan. It's specialty is the more that it is used on an opponent, the more damage it does. Say for example, you used an earth spell once. It would leave the enemy that was attacked with it with a 5% increase to the next earth spell. The next spell would leave them with a 10%. And so on and so on. However if the buff was removed it would start all over again. Earth spells could be Behemoth, Avalanche, rockslide, mudslide, Atlas, a Moving Mountain, a goat monk using psychic powers to hurl rocks, and the walls of Jericho.

Feel free to tell me your opinions!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Da1Meeper on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
So we have the wonderful 10 schools, but what if we brought them up to lucky number 13?
If you can picture the Magic triangle (Search Wizard 101 Schools to see what I am talking about), with Fire, Ice, and Storm at each corner, Life, Death, and Myth in between their respective parents, balance in the middle, and the astrals in the space between them. Now, on the outer circle, as if you divide it into thirds, you will notice 3 different clashing points. They are Storm and Fire, Fire and Ice, and Ice and Storm. While on the inner circle, we find these lead to Myth, Death, and Life, on the outer circle I propose that these three places are where we find the three new schools:

From Ice and Storm, we find the peaceful yet powerful Water magic.
From Storm and Fire, we find the all consuming power of Air magic.
From Fire and Ice, we find the strong and steady power of Earth magic.

We have elemental, spirit, and astral schools, these would be called the Terrestrial schools. Terrestrial means earthly, so not the earth school, but the forces we have on earth, I.E. the land, the sea, and the sky.

Air is weak to water, earth is weak to air, and water is weak to earth.

Water magic has the colors of blue and either purple or green. It's specialty is it's unpredictability: While it's attacks won't typically be heavy in damage, they sometimes will be crippling. I leave the exacts up to KI, but some possible spells could be Nessie, Tsunami, Hurricane, Typhoon, Whirlpool, Flood, Scylla, Charybdis, and Calypso.

Air magic is light gray and either white, lavender, or yellow. It's speciality is it's uncontrollable power: When you cast air spells, you receive some damage yourself. Just as tornadoes destroy all in their path, air magic can destroy you if you aren't careful enough. Air spells could be the Thunderbird, the Wendigo, the Ziz Bird, a Tornado, Fog, Mist, Polluted Smog, and Whirling Dervish.

Earth magic is brown and tan. It's specialty is the more that it is used on an opponent, the more damage it does. Say for example, you used an earth spell once. It would leave the enemy that was attacked with it with a 5% increase to the next earth spell. The next spell would leave them with a 10%. And so on and so on. However if the buff was removed it would start all over again. Earth spells could be Behemoth, Avalanche, rockslide, mudslide, Atlas, a Moving Mountain, a goat monk using psychic powers to hurl rocks, and the walls of Jericho.

Feel free to tell me your opinions!
This would seriously be cool!!!!

And we could gain some pets i suppose?
Water: a naiad? a river spirit would work with water lol
Air: Nephelai, cloud spirits?
Earth: Gaea, the Greek goddess of the earth( basically the Greek version of mother nature) (btw if you haven't noticed yet i'm Greek lol :P)

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I love it! Only a few concerns though (Man concerns are the worst, but these interfere with storm and life and those are some of my fave schools), storm has many water themed spells and a few air themed spells. ANd life has rebirth which is a tree, a part of the earth, and a lot of their spells are earth themed.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
IceyWaterWarrior12... on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
This would seriously be cool!!!!

And we could gain some pets i suppose?
Water: a naiad? a river spirit would work with water lol
Air: Nephelai, cloud spirits?
Earth: Gaea, the Greek goddess of the earth( basically the Greek version of mother nature) (btw if you haven't noticed yet i'm Greek lol :P)
I love this idea! I couldn't agree more!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Good idea, but I think Wizard101 has reached the limit of schools, maybe those could be side schools like , , and , unlocked at a certain world. If they added Water, Air, and Earth for primary schools, they would have to make 150 new spells! (Or more!) I think it would be a cool side school.