Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New wand ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
Post your wand ideas here. Note: Must be crafted
My idea is: Legendary Scorcher
Recipe: 1 mist wood, 1 diamond, 1 ghost fire, and 2 red mandrake. Cool down time 5 minutes.
Abilities: Gives 6 cards ( 1 Phoenix, 2 link, and 3 minor flare flame )
Level 15+ only
School only
PS I will see your ideas if you post them here.
Also, I might share more wand ideas as I get them.
Have fun!

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Way too overpowered. Very few items even give pheonix item cards. Plus all of those things are really easy to achieve. Plus I don't think level 15 wizards have access to pheonix in any way except tc. You have to consider if anyone at that level even can learn those spells. Plus PvP just got wrecked if this came true. Any gear that will be made needs so much thought and considerations that really only KI has ever made an item.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
another idea!
balanced wand
ingredients: 1 mist wood, 1 perfect ruby, 1 perfect sapphire, 1 perfect amethyst, 1 perfect onyx, 1 perfect jade, 1 perfect peridot, and 1 perfect citrine. cool down 10 minutes
level 50+ only
gives 7 cards ( all grandmaster spells )
school only

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
CreeperBrine915 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Post your wand ideas here. Note: Must be crafted
My idea is: Legendary Scorcher
Recipe: 1 mist wood, 1 diamond, 1 ghost fire, and 2 red mandrake. Cool down time 5 minutes.
Abilities: Gives 6 cards ( 1 Phoenix, 2 link, and 3 minor flare flame )
Level 15+ only
School only
PS I will see your ideas if you post them here.
Also, I might share more wand ideas as I get them.
Have fun!
That is Op, like another wizard said. SUGGESTION: +20 amber to craft.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
Ok no more saying my wand is overpowered. I have heard it several times and I get the message.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
CreeperBrine915 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Ok no more saying my wand is overpowered. I have heard it several times and I get the message.

Only 2 times you have heard it. Plus if someone didn't say it feelings could be hurt even more later on. And this will be considered mean by many, but no wizard in the millions of wizards has ever designed an item. It's one of those things only KI can do.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Please don't say that. We are just stating it is overpowered, and you don't have to tell them to stop. We're just telling the truth about your spells. Isn't that what you want?