Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting wyrd house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2010
i have everything set to craft my house but have no room for another castle , can some one tell me if there is any were to sell your no auction castles plz plz ,so want this house and its taken a while to collect all the items

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You have a couple of options, easiest would be to purchase an additional housing slot elixir from crown shop. The other is to empty the house you want to sell, and visit a castle dealer at any world and sell it; you may have to confirm sell depending on house type.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
danni7931 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
i have everything set to craft my house but have no room for another castle , can some one tell me if there is any were to sell your no auction castles plz plz ,so want this house and its taken a while to collect all the items
They must be completely empty to sell but try the castle dealers to sell off unused homes.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
danni7931 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
try housing vendors or you might have to buy crowns for an elixir that gives room for 1 other castle. You can buy that elixir as many times as you like.
Critical

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
The elixir is quick and cheap. Someone I know (cough cough Paige cough) has 13 castles ported from her dorm room. I may be headed that way lol, it's just so fun to have one of each... or more. Best of luck with your project!

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Your options are to completely empty out an existing castle and sell it to one of the Castle/Furniture shopkeepers (I've done that twice), or spend Crowns to buy an additional Castle slot. When you sell a Castle, you get hardly anything for it, so choose wisely. I crafted the Wyrd House, it's pretty cool and spooky. Not many options as far as furnishing goes, have to use your imagination. :D